IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gurus Predicts (From Other Sites)

Go down

Gurus Predicts (From Other Sites) Empty Gurus Predicts (From Other Sites)

Post by Rooster Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:38 pm

10-5-2011 Guru Studley THEY WILL NOT LET US KNOW EXACTLY WHEN THIS RVS... NO MATTER WHAT INFO AND FROM WHAT SOURCES WE HAVE, THEY CAN'T, LOTS OF RISKS INVOLVED. THIS RV IS THE LONGEST, AND MOST COMPLICATED BECAUSE IT INVOLVES SO MANY ISSUES AND PROBLEMS, THIS TRULY IS LIKE WATCHING HISTORY BEING MADE... THAT'S WHY IT IS HARD TO COMPARE IT TO ANY OTHER RV

10-5-2011 Guru BGG the real and important meetings were going on today - NOT yesterday. Talibani didn't have the press conference and didn't have anything meaningful to say yesterday evening...I told you this was the case... because the real juice happens today. The NCSP measure is in parliament and being discussed ahead of the next meeting of the leaders today - if they vote this in without any Maliki involvement - that is very bad for him and very good for us?? What this means is, the Erbil agreement is being implemented - like it or not...Once this happens and Allawi is the NCSP chairman (which seems inevitable), Maliki will have been effectively neutralized...as far as the CBI is concerned.

10-5-2011 Guru Freeway Bill You have to figure that we are right on the brink because there are so many things being said leadin our attention away from the rv. The coverage if the meeting is distorted trying to make us believe that nothing really happened today that did any good. Not true. my opinion is that this RV is going to pop any day with or without Maliki behaving.

10-5-2011 Guru Kaperoni article quote... "a promising future is waiting for the new Iraqi dinar, which would be the strongest currency in the Middle East, especially that Iraq held in the next few years, balancing the fictional depends on oil refrigerators up to 6 million barrels a day." This tells me that anyone who thinks the dinar is coming out at 4 to 1 is smoking something. they state, “over the next few years” here. “The Central Bank of Iraq was declared on 23 June on willingness to delete the zeros of Iraqi currency” This is the official day that the Cbi was ready to proceed. The Rv could happen at any point thereafter. if they don’t take action, inflation will continue to rise...the timeline on our side. With 7.61% from Aug, we know it is higher today....they cannot wait.

10-5-2011 Guru Mailman17 I THINK A LOT OF STUFF IS GONNA COME DOWN...OVER THE NEXT WEEK...MAYBE NOT THE RV..YET...BUT EVERYTHING PERTINANT TO ITS RELEASE...SHABS IS NOT GONNA PLAY GAMES ANYMORE..IMO. HE HAS WARNED THEM AND HAS BEEN AS PROFESSIONAL AS HE COULD. ITS SHABS TURN TO FINALLY PULL THAT TRIGGER HE HAS WANTED TO DO FOR SO LONG.

10-5-2011 Guru Studley I AM NOT A DATE GUY...BUT BASED ON THE CURRENT MARKET CONDITIONS, I BELIEVE TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR SHABS TO RELEASE THIS. BASED ON CRUNCHING THE NUMBERS...YES A HIGH RATE IS POSSIBLE, BUT IMO NOT PROBABLE, IRAQ HAS LEARNED FROM THE PAST MISTAKES OF OTHER RVS, AND SHABS WILL MOST LIKELY KEEP THE RATE VERY STABLE POST RV AROUND THE HIGH THREES TO LOW FOURS. I DO BELIEVE WE R IN AN EXCELLENT WINDOW BASED ON INFO RECEIVED.

10-5-2011 Guru Kaperoni it is of my opinion that this is a critical time. I am not optimistic that Maliki will agree to the power sharing he promised with the Strategic Council of Policies position for Allawi. That being said, I don’t think they will let him hold the world, in essence, “hostage” but holding up the RV. the CBI is ready, or near ready, to offer up a rate to the Iraqi people making their dinar international. This rate may very well be less than expected due to these continuing political issues. The issues with the GOI may have to take a backseat and be resolved at a later point. If I am wrong, we will continue to wait until there is a resolution with the GOI.

10-5-2011 Guru Frank26 Shabibi has been given the rate and no-one can stop it...they will pass this Erbil agreement…they have to do this fighting and fussing, but in the end they will make an agreement.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down