IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email update from Adam Montana 07-09-2011

Go down

Email update from Adam Montana 07-09-2011 Empty Email update from Adam Montana 07-09-2011

Post by Desperado Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Email update from Adam Montana 07-09-2011

September 7, 2011

(1) Comment

Adam Montana

Dear READER

Welcome to the latest edition of the Dinar News newsletter!
Welcome back, readers!

I’ve been spending a LOT of time in the VIP section and working on a few of my many projects, so I apologize for neglecting this Iraqi Dinar blog… but here I am with an update, and I look forward to your comments below!

Some of what I am about to say is going to upset some people, so I apologize in advance. Then again, I always told you I’m only going to tell you what I really feel, so if you’re looking for “feel good” fluff, perhaps this isn’t the right Dinar site for you.

I’ve been saying for months that Iraq needs to be more “self sufficient” before the RV can happen. In other words, they need the ability to sell oil and operate as a fully functioning business (<—- that is the HCL) and they also need the ability to possess WMDs and the liberty to use them if necessary (<—- that is Chapter 7).

We are on the VERGE of these things happening… but like a chess game, it takes time for the game to settle itself.

Perhaps one of the most important moves to recently be announced is, like it or not, a MAJOR withdrawal of US Troops from Iraq. MAJOR, as in leaving only 3000 US troops.

Three thousand.

Think about this… Iraq is making some great headway, but they are NOT capable of protecting themselves from a full invasion from another country… like Iran.

Iran is sitting right next to Iraq, drooling all over itself. Iran has nuclear weapons and would like nothing more than to own all the oil in Iraq… and we all know that Iraq can’t defend itself without a fully functioning military and the right to use equal force against an invading country like Iran.

If Iran comes in with WMDs, how does Iraq protect itself?

At the moment, it does so with the help of the US, UN, and other occupying forces.

But, what about when the US draws down to only three thousand troops?! Iraq is a sitting duck… unless they are given their toys back.

When I say “toys”, I mean the right to keep the “big guns”. Let me spell it out a little further…

I’m talking about Chapter 7. Currently, almost all of the United Nations Chapter 7 sanctions have been lifted…ALMOST! The few remaining sanctions prohibit Iraq from possessing WMDs, which some would say is good… but it’snot good. It’s not good when there is the very real threat of a neighboring country who DOES have WMDs attacking, killing, and taking control of the country and it’s assets.

This isn’t “happy happy joy” time, friends… this is reality.

If the US draws down to 3000 troops and Iraq does not have sufficient firepower to hold Iran at bay, Iran WILL invade. Millions of Iraqis WILL die. And Iran WILL take over alllllllllll that oil… does ANYONE in the world think that’s a good idea?

I don’t think so.

Guess what, though? Don’t get distracted by the noise, look at the big picture… this is a great chess move. In fact, this is nearing the “end game”, where the UN has NO CHOICE but to release the final restrictions against Iraq… so they can PROTECT themselves.

It doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to see how this is playing out. It does, however, take a little patience. Things are moving forward, steadily and surely… our job is simply to be prepared and be patient.

I wish you a wonderful day, a great week, and until next time…

WARMEST RV REGARDS.

- Adam Montana

P.S. If you’re a VIP, and you’re still planning on paying ??XXX?? taxes, you are CRAZY! There is NO REASON not to prepare and protect yourself – as a VIP member, you have access to some of the best asset protection mechanisms in the world…. Please read this page, and then read it again! Here’s the link: http://iqd.me/l/520kin10years

P.P.S. Leave your comments below, I’m interested to hear YOUR take on this development!

Desperado
Desperado

Back to top Go down