IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom's Scrotum

2 posters

Go down

Tom's Scrotum Empty Tom's Scrotum

Post by Stuart Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 pm

The pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for answered prayers. Suzie Smith stood and walked to the podium.

She said, "I have a praise. Two months ago, my husband, Tom, had a terrible bicycle wreck and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him."

You could hear a muffled gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagine the pain that poor Tom must have experienced.

"Tom was unable to hold me or the children," she went on, "and every move caused him terrible pain. We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Tom's scrotum,
and wrap wire around it to hold it in place."

Again, the men in the congregation cringed and squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Tom. "Now," she announced in a quavering voice, "thank the Lord, Tom is out of the hospital and the doctors say that with time, his scrotum should recover completely." All the men sighed with unified relief.

The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.

A man stood up and walked slowly to the podium.

He said, "I'm Tom Smith." The entire congregation held its breath.

"I just want to tell my wife the word is sternum."
Stuart
Stuart

Back to top Go down

Tom's Scrotum Empty Re: Tom's Scrotum

Post by American Beauty Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:03 pm

This is to funny, the wrong word can change what other picture and how they feel and react to situation.

It's great to read your jokes Stuart, I'm so glad to see you back. I have missed you so much, not a day passes that I don't think about you.

You Make my Day always,

AB
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum