IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

butterbean (Three friends in iraq): DV 8/31/11 FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

butterbean (Three friends in iraq): DV 8/31/11 FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE Empty butterbean (Three friends in iraq): DV 8/31/11 FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:38 pm

butterbean (Three friends in iraq): DV 8/31/11 FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE

Yes i have three friends in iraq. Only recently have i made contact with number 3 …Rob.

The other two have never had anything good to say about the iraqi situation and one flat out laughs at the thought of me making money on the dinar.

Rob works for Lockeed Martin and said that their contract does run out in december. He said that unless iraq invites the US to stay that military and contractors will be leaving come december.

Rob is invested with 2 million dinar. He is the person that got me into this investment back in 2003 when he was working in quatar. At the time he was aware of the revalue of the kuwaiti dinar and excited to invest in iraq. Rob is confident that the iraqi currency will revalue, if the US stays to protect the country, but he does not believe it will happen in our near future. If the US pulls out, he believes our money will never gain a profit. When i asked him when he thought it might revalue, he said that he really couldnt even guess at this point. Thats pretty much what my other two contacts have said as well and im disappointed again.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down