IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-19-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-19-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-19-2011

Post by Rooster Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:04 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-19-2011

8-19-2011 Guru Bear5642 MY CONTACT DEALS WITH CONTRACTORS, MILITARY AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ AND HE HAS NOT CALLED ME TO TELL ME WHAT HE WAS TOLD WAS GONNA HAPPEN. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET. I CAN SAY 100% THIS IS IN THE MAKING AND WILL HAPPEN. YOU WILLL BE GOING TO THE BANK SOON AND CASHING IN.

8-19-2011 Scotti G 25 - 26 are probably the best dates going forward. For many reasons this needs to be completed by 8-28 (so we are told). For awhile I have felt like we are so close, THIS IS AN INVESTMENT and we have 0 control over time and rate.

8-19-2011 Guru Poppy2 GREAT SOURCE CALLED AND SAID IRAQ HAS TWO MAJOR OUT OF THE COUNTRY CONTRACTS IN THE BILLIONS THAT HAVE TO BE PAID IN RV'ED FUNDS...HAVE TO BE PAID NO LATER THAN THE 28TH OF AUG. ...THIS RV MUST OCCUR BEFORE THE 26TH TO MEET THIS DEADLINE. THEY SAID IT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT BETWEEN NOW AND THEN.

8-19-2011 Guru Mailman17 SHABS...PET PEEVE...INFLATION. THE FACT IT ROSE 3% IN ONE MONTH...WILL FORCE IRAQ TO DO THIS RIGHT NOW...LITERALLY...ANY DAY. SHABS WILL DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO PUSH THIS FAST AND IF HE HAS TO USE THE MEDIA TO DO IT. WE REALLY ARE DAY TO DAY NOW

8-19-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI GAVE AN ULTIMATUM OF SORTS, BEING THAT HE HAS THE FINAL SAY, IT WAS HUGE. HE SAID IF THEY DID NOT REVALUE, THEN THE ECONOMY WOULD FAIL AND THAT THE DINAR WOULD CONTINUE TO DEVALUE. THE WORD REVALUE WAS USED BY SHABIBI HIMSELF. THIS IS KINDA TWO FOLD - PARLIAMENT HAS TO APPROVE THE NEW PRINTING OF CURRENCY BUT SHABIBI DECIDES THE RATE OF EXCHANGE. WITHOUT THAT NEW CURRENCY, A RATE OF EXCHANGE WOULD BE FRUITLESS

8-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT docs are signed, all agreements are done and we are waiting for that magical moment. they can only go for so long with lower denoms on the street. this is going to happen so now we have a time - by the end of the month- we are very very close. hearing everyone say something is going to happen by 1st of Sept

8-19-2011 Guru Checkmate we are in the last portion of this - GOOD news is we are in this to WIN and be in the END game - not for it to happen today - DO NOT BE date chasing - it IS almost done- not happening this moment folks may think this is a lottery ticket - it is not

8-19-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via ScottiG] [I do] not think the IMF was going to allow [an in country and an out of country RV]. “it is my belief that the Iraqi Dinar must RV globally at once.” there is a possibility of different tiers of RV for example an initial basement RV of $.85 to weed out those who just had to cash in right then. This could be followed by a little higher rate maybe around $3.20 +/- and then a final RV rate.

8-18-2011 Guru Scotti G this is most unsettling...that the US Treasury would specifically lie about this currency, why would the US Treasury lie about the rate and about the immediate, right now, next day,... or any of the other stories we have been spoon fed by so many about an impending RV. Could it be that someone figured out just how many people were buying Dinar and the more Dinar people buy, the more taxes we might raise for our over-spending Government Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Think on it!

8-18-2011 Guru Poppy2 THANKS TO ALL THE WONDERFULL FAITHFUL PEEPS THAT PRAYED FOR ME MONDAY. I AM DOING MUCH BETTER AND GETTING STRONGER. ALL NEW INTEL IS SAYING THEY HAVE TO RV BEFORE THE 26TH OF AUGUST TO MEET DEADLINE ON THE 28TH.

8-18-2011 Guru Blaino we appear to still be on track! the current intel is that we actually could see this in the next few days. So far, I am NOT telling you that it will not happen in the next few days! It is not the same as telling you that it will happen in the next few days... but I have NO intel telling me that it won't happen, which is different in a subtle way

8-18-2011 Newshound Guru Joey the Letter of Intent from Shabibi to the IMF, he told us that he had to audit the banks, start with a new reconciled balance...and what did he find...billions of dollars in Osama Bin Laden accounts, activities of the counterfeiters with all the losses of accumulated fake notes, and 100 Million Dollars in a ‘neighbor’s’ bank account. Shabibi is accurate, detailed, meticulous And he knows better than to RV the currency unleashing the wealth, until he took care of these situations. this is the security part of the banking and economy…they do go hand in hand, toward stability and prosperity.

8-18-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot some are saying there are all sorts of holdups, but according to the documents we’ve seen, and the articles we’re reading, Iraq is in control of this process to follow. Dr. Shabibi wants no mistakes. This will be a managed float with very little fluctuation allowed, it will have limits. It will be very clean and stabile.

8-18-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady things that stick out to me in this article: they want to remove the 000 from iraqs circulation...its mandatory and must they do this by giving the new currency, the ld's a new rate. they cant have them all having big notes at the new rate. no date had been specified but...we saw articles early this week that said cbi sent the laws and recommendations to the house of representatives to pass into law, so they could release the new money an get this show on the road

8-18-2011 Guru Bear5642 NOTHING HAS CHANGED, PRAYING...NO LATER THAN TOMORROW. THERE WILL ABSOLUTELY BE NOT LOP...NO SUCH THING AS TIERS. IT WILL HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME EVERYWHERE, PERIOD NUFF SAID. IM CONFIDENT IN MY INFO, HE WILL KNOW BOTH AT THE SAME TIME, RV AND RELEASE OF LOWER DENOMS. IF THIS GUY DOESN'T CALL IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down