IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8/6 Okie today ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

8/6 Okie today ON ANOTHER SITE Empty 8/6 Okie today ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:01 pm

8/6 Okie today ON ANOTHER SITE

12:42 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I AM ONLY ON FOR A SHORT TIME AND AM NOT HERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS BUT RATHER TO REMIND EACH OF YOU TO STOP AND PAY TRIBUTE TO THE 31 US SERVICEMEN KILLED TODAY IN AFGHANISTAN IN A HELICOPTER CRASH. TO MAKE MATTERS EVEN WORSE IF POSSIBLE IT THE FACT THAT THE SEAL TEAM 6 THAT KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS THOSE THAT WERE KILLED. PLEASE KEEP THEIR FAMILY IN PRAYER AT THIS TIME AND PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY AT IT'S HOUR OF NEED.

12:45 PM [cjswest] WASHINGTON (AP) — The Associated Press has learned that more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan. U.S. officials say they believe that none of those who died in the crash participated in the bin Laden raid but were from the same unit that carried out the bin Laden mission. The operators from SEAL Team Six were flown by a crew of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. That's according to one current and one former U.S. official. Both spoke on condition of anonymity because families are still being notified of the loss of their loved ones. One source says the team was thought to include 22 SEALs, three Air Force air controllers, seven Afghan Army troops, a dog and his handler, and a civilian interpreter, plus the helicopter crew. The sources thought this was the largest single loss of life ever for SEAL Team Six, known as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group.

12:53 PM [raidernick] One of my friends is a retired Seal and he just told me that this was a button you push. You won’t read about it but retaliation will be swift and sever.

12:54 PM PT - FROM A GHOST THAT WAS ASSOCIATED WITH THE CIA BE ADVISED THAT THEY ARE MANY COVER STORIES FABRICATED FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE CHOPPER WAS SHOT DOWN? WOULDN'T IT GUARANTEE THE ANNONMITIE OF SEAL TEAM 6 IF THE WORLD THOUGHT THEY HAD BEEN KILLED. THINK ABOUT IT
-----------------------
I WILL UPDATE HERE IF I HAVE TIME
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum