IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OKIE OIL MAN TUESDAY Morning ON ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

OKIE OIL MAN TUESDAY Morning ON ANOTHER SITE Empty OKIE OIL MAN TUESDAY Morning ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:43 pm

***OKIE OIL MAN TUESDAY Morning from chat in OOM ***

[okie oil man] everyone just be patient--i was on phone worldwide all night and the dinar is international--so--it is just a short matter of time before it has to become effective in the usa. The rate is what i have stated for 4 months now----4.40
[okie oil man] i have always been informed of the 4.40 rate from us gov official but now it just may be (and i said may be) paired to the british pound which would be fantastic. When we were talking and the 4.40 kept coming up i naturally assumed since we were both in the usa and informant was a sitting member of the senate we would be discussing the usd value.
7:57 am [okie oil man] do not get dismayed or disappointed--the dinar is valid and the value is great and it is headed our way. As to why it didn't appear yesterday as promised i have no idea and don't think anyone else does either. Historically tues wed or thurs are the most prevalent days for a r/v--this scenario may be in play here--we should know more later today
7:58 am [okie oil man] we know it has r/v'd--we know the rate---so what more can we do besides wait for activation in the usa????

9:11 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] THIS INTEL/INFORMATION JUST IN. THE HOLDUP HAS AND IS IN WASHINGTON D.C.--WE ALL KNOW WHO IS THE HOLDUP. THIS IS BASED ON A SELF SERVING APROACH AND YES OUR DEBT DEFAULT DATE IS AN OMNIPRESENT ISSUE EFFECTING THE RELEASE OF THE RATE'S TO THE UST. THIS ISSUE WILL BE SOLVED UPON THE AGREEMENT OF THE DEBT CEILING AND THERE ARE MEETINGS GOING ON PRESENTLY BEHIND CLOSED DOOR'S TO SOLVE OR AT LEAST PARTIALLY AGREE ON THIS ISSUE. THIS CAN NOT GO ON MUCH FURTHER. THE PRESSURE BEING EXERTED ON THE MAN IS TREMENDOUS AND HE HAS TO RELAX HIS STANCE AND STUBORNESS OR DEFAULT WILL EFFECT OUR CREDIT WORTHNESS AS A NATION. THE R/V IS VERY CLOSE NOW
9:13 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] WE NOW KNOW WHO'S DOOR TO LAY THE PROBLEM AT.

11:18 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] NOW PAY ATTENTION ALL PRAYER WARRIORS------SINCE YOU NOW KNOW WHO AND WHAT IS DETAINING US FROM OUR BLESSING --YOU NOW HAVE THE PROPER DIRECTION TO FOCUS YOUR PRAYERS TOWARD-----NOW START
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

OKIE OIL MAN TUESDAY Morning ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: OKIE OIL MAN TUESDAY Morning ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Larrythebasige Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:36 pm

don;'t tell me he;s alludin to Boehner? you have GOT to be kiddin me!
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down