IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulldog75 Post 7/16/11 12:00 PM EDT ON ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

Bulldog75 Post 7/16/11 12:00 PM EDT ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Bulldog75 Post 7/16/11 12:00 PM EDT ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Shirley Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Bulldog75 Post 7/16/11 12:00 PM EDT ON ANOTHER SITE

« onThe GET Team: Today at 12:10:50 PM »

[Bulldog75] 11am CST, Sat, July 16, 2011: As the Father showed your "Full Moon in the Sky" so shall I show you your "Golden Gifts from the Heavens". For my Christ comes in Christmas, I have chosen your "Christmas in July". For your forex shall light the way; but you my children already know the way the truth and my Light. For they that honor the Father and give 10% of their GIFT shall inherit 40x in Health, Wealth, and Happiness. For your Heart now knows the answer and the truth that cometh; your prayers have been answered and I know you have waiteth many of your years for the Gift to come. Your Gift shall sparkle like that of your forex and that of your Christmas Tree. Let that Light shine for you for it leadeth the way now for YOU to further build my Kingdom which waits for all. For you knoweth the Way, the Truth and the Light. Let no man show you anything but My Way, My Truth and My Light. I NOW give you the Gift of Riches for you know that I cometh for You and give to You NOW for you are my Children and I promise (contd)

[Bulldog75] You who have faith in ME shall always see the light. Yeah your heart knoweth the way. Your heart shall lead. Led no man I repeat lead you astray. I AM and shall always be the way, the Truth and the Light. It is so and is now for always. Believe in Me for I provide for you now; as I have said and promised you; Your Gift cometh now. Amen and Amen thru the Father. So it is Now and Forevermore. Amen I say to All; It is Done now.
Shirley
Shirley

Back to top Go down

Bulldog75 Post 7/16/11 12:00 PM EDT ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: Bulldog75 Post 7/16/11 12:00 PM EDT ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Larrythebasige Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:50 pm

ARF ARF ARF!!!! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down