IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(More) Dinar Guru Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-9-2011

Go down

(More) Dinar Guru Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-9-2011 Empty (More) Dinar Guru Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-9-2011

Post by Rooster Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Dinar Guru Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-9-2011

7-9-2011 Guru Randy Koonce the Erbil Agreement is agreed on and they can vote on it Tuesday. Then if they vote on it Tuesday and it is passed then Shabibi should pull the trigger...it will be (rate) about $3.40, maybe a little more, to cover the budget

7-9-2011 Guru Frank26 all Iraqi banks have completed their requirements and are ready for world trade with their currency...they have all been properly upgraded and implemented all legal terms to enter world trade business. the WB is saying that Iraq’s banks can now emerge with tradable currency and be put on ……….FOREX !!! WOW !!!

7-9-2011 Guru BGG "From an "unnamed former senior white house official"....maybe Monday or Tuesday." I have actually heard from a Pentagon source that today was the day, from an Iraqi working in the CBI that they were gearing up to exchange out for lower denoms on Monday (inferring an RV)

7-9-2011 Guru Med I AM VERY VERY UPBEAT ABOUT WHAT HAS COME OUT THIS WEEK I THINK MAJOR STRIDES HAVE BEEN ACCOMPLISHED BY CBI...SOME SITES ARE REPORTING ACCESSION TO THE WTO THIS IS NOT TRUE THEY ARE NOT
THEY STILL ARE ONLY ON THE STATUS OF OBSERVER GOVTS AND HAVE NOT YET PRODUCED A PRODUCT THAT THEY CAN SUBMIT TO THE WTO THAT IS INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT

7-9-11 Newshound Guru Bondlady about that currency article ...u have to look at stuff from here on out per the dinar as opposite day... they say our money won’t change in value...they say it won’t help fix inflation...they’re actually sayin (yo)ur dinars fixin to be worth more than it is and by rving it will help curb inflation

7-9-2011 Guru Randy Koonce (agaperrk) If you hear of Bank Rumors on this side of the ocean, do not believe the date and rate....they have a 1% chance of being true...( going to happen tomorrow 8+ stuff) that is a bold face you know what...I believe the pressure is about to break, we are in a pissing contest with maliki and the rest of parliament....I am having trouble with this going 2 weeks

7-9-2011 Guru Phoenix I'm still personally under 100% alert for the impending revaluation of the Iraqi dinar...9 days ago the CBI said they are implementing this plan now...

7-9-11 Guru American Contractor There are still people who continue to follow the United Nations Chapter Seven Sanctions against Iraq and believe that it has been lifted. The fact of the matter is that, the United Nations Sanctions remain. My information continues to be current and precise. In fact, recent news articles have confirmed the UN Sanctions are still in place. The Central Bank of Iraq Governor, Dr. Sinan Shabib, has yet to send the re-denomination report to the Council of Ministries upon request by Prime Minister Nuri Maliki. The mood at the Central Bank right now is that they are on stand by and are awaiting further instructions.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down