IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORE Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-6-2011

Go down

MORE Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-6-2011 Empty MORE Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-6-2011

Post by Rooster Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-6-2011

7-6-2011 Guru Elsie THIS AFTERNOON, O SIGNED THE DOCUMENT...SIGNED THE TAX RATE FOR THE DINAR...THE TAX RATE IS AS FOLLOWS: TREASURY DEPARTMENT - CASH IN BEFORE 45 DAYS 15 PERCENT, 45 TO 60 DAYS IS 18 TO 22 PERCENT, OVER 6 MONTHS 36 PERCENT. THE TAX STRUCTURE MAY NOT COME OUT UNTIL THE RV...WE CAN NOT VERIFY THIS.. THIS IS WHAT WE HEAR... WE HAVE NOT SEEN THIS IN WRITING. AFTER O SIGNED DOCUMENT WE WERE INFORMED THIS CAN NO GO AT ANY TIME... GUYS IN IRAQ ARE BEING TOLD THEY WILL BE PAID THURSDAY AT RV AMOUNT

7-6-2011 Guru Adam Montana the problem here is that if they RV it now, before chapter 7 is lifted, then they have all this VALUE... and no way to protect it! Chapter 7 restricts them from having an active military...they can't use or possess sufficient firepower to protect themselves from an invading country and if that had happened, I truly believe Iraq would be pulling the trigger RIGHT NOW

7-6-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE SEVERAL PLACES AROUND THE GLOBE THAT THE DINAR IS BEING BOUGHT FOR OVER...ONE DOLLAR PER DINAR. HOW LONG THIS CAN BE PROLONGED IS ANYBODYS GUESS - THEIR ARE A GREAT DEAL OF PRESSURE BOTH IN COUNTRY AND INTERNATIONALLY TO TURN THE RATE LOOSE INTERNATIONALLY. THEIR CURRENCY WILL OR CAN BE BACKED BY GOLD-OIL-OR THE RESERVES THEY CURRENTLY HAVE IN THEIR CBI

7-6-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT SEEMS NOW AT THE LAST MINUTE THAT MALAKI AND ALLAWAI ARE STILL DISAGREEING OVER THE ERBIL AGREEMENT AND MALIKI IS HOLDING OUT FOR MORE POWER AND HOLDING THE R/V HOSTAGE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME---HOW LONG HE CAN PROLONG THIS IS ANYONE'S GUESS...IT SEEM'S LOGICAL THAT NECESSARY PRE-REQUISITES THAT HAVE BEEN MET AND SIGNED OFF AT THE UN AND THE IMF SHOULD TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PERSONAL SQUABBLEING. SOME GOV OFFICIALS WERE SUPPOSEDLY GIVEN VOUCHERS TO BE ACTIVATED IMMEDIATELY AFTER R/V IS POSTED

7-6-2011 Guru Athena it is a matter of hours for the rate to show, once is went into the system for release it comes out within 72 hours, that ends wednesday night I understand.

7-6-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM WAITING ON REPORTS FROM THOSE WHO STATED THAT THEY HAD APPOINTMENTS WITH BANKS TO CASH IN THIS AFTERNOON. I HAVE REPORTS OF THOSE MAKING APPOINTMENTS BOTH TODAY AND TOMMOROW BUT HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING BACK FROM THEM YET--THE RATE (WHATEVER THAT IS) IS LIVE IN IRAQ--THIS BIG RATE SECRET SHOULD BE REVEALED AT ANY MOMENT

7-6-2011 Guru Blaino It is exciting to continue to hear all positive events happening and to see the movement and possibilities getting better and better. There is not one word of anything negative so far..we will see the RV before we hear the rv from anyone. The RV is I STILL feel within the next 48 hours.

7-6-2011 Guru Med THERE WAS HUGE NEWS TODAY…NOW THAT THOSE OBSTACLES HAVE BEEN REMOVED THEY NOW CAN MOVE FORWARD WITH ANY INTERNATIONAL MOVES INCLUDING THE RAISING OF THE ZERO’S AND HAVING AN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY AND JOINING THE WTO…THEY HAD NO CHANCE TO MOVE INTERNATIONALLY UNTIL THIS MOMENT… …NOW WE KNOW WE ARE ONE VOTE AWAY FROM THIS BEING OVER…NOW AM I SAYING RV TOMORROW NO BUT THE PIECES ARE BEING PUT INTO THE RIGHT HOLES OR SQUARES OR CIRCLES…THE SANCTIONS ARE REMOVED…I STILL THINK THEY ARE UNDER CHAPTER VII THERE IS A DIFFERECE…THE VOTE FOR PARLIAMENT HAS TO COME AND PARLIAMENT IS OFF TILL THE 11TH…ALL SANCTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY THE UNSC AND IRAQ NOW IS REALLY FREE TO MOVE FORWARD BUT HAS TO PAY 5% STILL TO KUWAIT OR ELSE

7-6-2011 Guru Ivy We are not as close as others believe...based on the info Shared with me we are not in the week and as it stands currently it may not go down in the next couple of months. One key thing to watch for is the supply drying up and as of right now you can get dinar from 30 plus currency dealers online with a click of a button...the importers aren't hearing a peep about a possible Revalue as of this morning...logic says there's more than meets the eye with whats transpiring in this investment. I hope I am absolutely wrong, time will tell.

7-6-2011 Guru Checkmate the most credible sources saying he is seeing it live on the boards. The thing that bothers me is that he has said that before....I get irritable when I feel that I am getting stories told to me...80% of the intel that is misinformation..

7-6-2011 Guru Delta It's all done...it takes a process...and the holiday was here and when UNSC released Iraq from Chapter 7...they had to get the confirmation updated in Iraq systems...that's why there is a delay since the meeting in Jordan...now it's all done and S (Shabibi) has given the green light...so its coming...its anytime now

7-6-2011 Guru TonyTnT Saturday morning I was one of 4 people who got the information about senators and congressmen cashing it....Then...Threats from the CIA etc…the rate is $5.25....3.22 GBP = $5.25 usd... last night at 11 – one of my buddies called me to say rate was live... [Iraq citizen said] there was a line of people at the bank waiting to get in[In Baghdad]...military officer from the US in Baghdad said there are lines at the bank right now....Were anticipating something today but unfortunately… something in the US meant didn’t happen....This afternoon, all this afternoon was hearing that the rate now being seen by some banks. That it is rising...The 3 days from the IMF are up tomorrow

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down