IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bluwolf 6-29-11 9:50 AM ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

bluwolf 6-29-11 9:50 AM ON ANOTHER SITE Empty bluwolf 6-29-11 9:50 AM ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:15 pm

bluwolf 6-29-11 9:50 AM ON ANOTHER SITE

[bluwolf] If all is done like all intel states well yes we are done
[bluwolf] But Im not a guru or a guesser
[jcase] I wish something new would happen,Like drop below 14600.
[bluwolf] What info came out of cc of pd
[krex] bluwolf PD said not until July 5th and they have gone to a paying site to belong
[bluwolf] Cashin always takes between 4 to 7 days after rv its normal
[amigomiwest] bluwolf why not cash in next day?
[bluwolf] Its up to the specific bank
[jcase] Do you guys think we should copy our notes?
[bluwolf] Jc yes make a scrap book
[zoomzoom] bluwolf Blaino's intel now says 6, 7 July
[bluwolf] So they say thats their opinion
[gator77] Lay them on a flat bed scanner over lapping with the S# 's showing and scan them onto your computer
[skysthelimit] do yall think we need to make copies front and back? or just serial side?
[bluwolf] Ok that you will do only if the bank does not have a de la rue machine
[bluwolf] And the copys should be in black and white
[bluwolf] Serial number up front you can fit 4 dinars per copy
[bluwolf] And have the bank agent sign each page
[summerlea] bluwolf bottom line...if its trus that they have to start from scratch if this goes past the 30th...imo they won't let that happen...so tomorrow has to be the day...plain and simple
[bluwolf] Summer Ive never said anything different
[1biz4u] gator77 , i wonder how long can all these people can keep putting the RV off?
[bluwolf] 1biz the UST and your gov.
[bluwolf] Look no matter how anybody states it the bottom line is rest asure that all banks here and worldwide are just waiting to cash you in,,so all this bla bla bla doesn't cut it in my opinion and thats the truth,we must wait for the outcome period
[bluwolf] Please be advise that I am and will not give a opinion about any companion from here or from any site
[bluwolf] Ty
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down