IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MM17 Chat - 06.28.2011

Go down

MM17 Chat - 06.28.2011 Empty MM17 Chat - 06.28.2011

Post by ToddS Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:53 pm

MM17 Chat - 06.28.2011

busman: hey MM17

mailman17: hey back

guardian:

mailman17: NICE POSTS GUARDIAN

guardian: thanks, are you going to gives us some more pearls of wisdom?

mailman17: THE ONLY WISDOM I CAN TELL YA IS FOLLOW THE NEWS AND BE WEARY OF THE BS. I KNOW THIS FRIGGIN THING IS COMING DOWN

guardian: that there is

busman: been a lot of BS, MM17

Dinar Mark: I like the article about the big meeting in Jordan

mailman17: I DID LISTEN TO SHABS VIDEO ALSO. HE WANTS SO BAD TO SPILL THE BEANS. YES..GOOD SIGN DM

busman: MM i have a ? when u get done

mailman17: GO AHEAD BUS

busman: at this meeting do u think chap 7 could be lifted with the people that are there

mailman17: POSSIBLE. UNFORTUNATELY....DONT TRULY KNOW WHATS ON THEIR AGENDA BUT THINGS HAVE TO HAPPEN QUICK. I MEAN..ITS NOT LIKE THEY ARE GONNA FLAT OUT TELL US. SHABS GAVE US A HINT. AND THATS FINE BY ME. I WAS WORKING ON SOME NUMBERS WITH IRAQS OIL OUTPUT, NOW AND FUTURE, THE 38 BUCKS A BARREL BACK TO THE U.S. AND THAT GOOD OLE M2. NOT FINISHED YET

busman: thanks, IMO with all the players there all of this could be done

mailman17: BUT THIS HAS MORE TO DO WITH THE NEXT 20 YEARS THAN PEOPLE IMAGINE. THAT IS WHY THIS HAS TO BE DONE SO METICULOUSLY AND ON TIME. AGREE BUS. ITS WHAT WE DONT KNOW THATS INTERESTING

busman: so true

mailman17: THEY THINK AFTER ALL THIS TIME IN THIS WE ARE NUMB TO THEIR INTENTIONS. NO WHERE...HAS ANYONE TRACKED AN INVESTMENT THAN THE DINAR.

busman: and guardian can't find it,lol

mailman17: NOT JUST HERE BUT OTHER FORUMS TOO. GUARDIAN WILL....SHES THAT GOOD. I AM STILL CONFIDENT IN SOMETHING HAPPENING IN THE NEXT 3-4 DAYS. NOW..IF WE GO BACK A WEEK OR 2...

Dinar Mark: I know we might have discussed, but not in a while, How do you think this will go down?? Keep an eye on Forex, or just watch for an e-mail from Med??????????????????????

mailman17: CBI FIRST. EVERYONE ELSE SECOND

Dinar Mark: Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

mailman17: OUR E-MAIL SHOULD ONLY BE HOURS APART. AND THEN WAIT A DAY

Dinar Mark: Sorry to interupt

mailman17: CHOOSE YOUR OPTION AND RUN

mailman17: NP DM'

Dinar Mark: If we go back a week or two????????????????

mailman17: YES. SHABS STATMENTS AND OTHER ARTICLES INVOLVING THE SMALLS. LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY, WOULD SHABS OR THE CBI ANNOUNCE TO THE PEOPLE...A CHANGE IN CURRENCY IS COMING, BE PREPARED, AND THEN WAIT TILL DEC? ESPECIALLY WITH SHABS GIVING A 7-10 DAY WINDOW ON THE 20TH? LIKE I SAID..HES SO PISSED AT THE GOI FOR STALLIN HIS PLAN...HE IS DOING HIS BEST TO GIVE US CLUES WITHOUT SAYING MUCH.
KNOW WHAT I MEAN? NOW THERE A FEW FIGURES IN PRINT THAT I DONT AGREE WITH AND THATS FINE. ONE IS THEIR M2 AND THE OTHER IS OIL OUTPUT. BOTH ARE...IMO....DECIEVING

Dons: will he continue to wait for them past the 7-10days do you think??

mailman17 : AND RIGHTEDLY SO. DONS..DONT KNOW. HOPE NOT

Dons: you and us both!!!!!!!!!!!!

mailman17: THAT ALSO DEPENDS ON IF HE TRULY NEEDS PARLIAMENTS APPROVAL OR JUST THEIR BLESSING. DID HE PRESENT IT AS A COURTESY?
EXPECTING NO DELAYS? HMMMM...FRIGGIN IRAQ. LOL

Dons: because if he waits for them -it could be months---

mailman17: ANYONE THINK IT ODD THAT ALLAWI HAS BEEN SO SILENT THE LAST 2 WEEKS? DONS...THE IMF WONT AND THE U.S. WILL HOLD THEIR DFI'

tweety: I do MM17. What happened to him?

mailman17: OH

Dragster: 6 billion will do that to a man lol

Dons: yeah iraqi sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

silverstar360: yes i have

mailman17: WAIT..LET ME GET THIS OUT. THE OTHER NUMBER I DONT BELIEVE TO BE TRUE IS WHAT THEY REPORT IN FROZEN ASSETS. OK?

mailman17: ALLAWI?..NOT SURE..HES PRETTY QUIET. ALIEN ABDUCTION MAYBE? LOL. HE WAS IN ALABAMA WASNT HE?

dinarforme2: tn

mailman17: JUST KIDDING TO OUR ALABAMA MEMBERS...LOL. ITS JUST AWFULLY QUIET. THE ARBIL AGREEMENT IS ALSO ONTHE TABLE ONCE AGAIN...NO NEWS ON THAT WORTH REPORTING SO WE WAIT

busman: MM did you know about the emerg. fund they took 10mil out of for japan?

mailman17: BUT THE NUMBERS DONT LIE. THE TIMING IS RIGHT. NO I DIDNT BUS..ELABORATE

busman: i think you are dead on with we really do't know how much money iraq has

mailman17: I WOULD BET MY KIDNEY ON IT. LOL THE BAD ONE OF COURSE

qwerty: hi mm17 has it been debunked about shabs being placed under house arrest by maliki as stated by american contractor? ty

mailman17: QWERTY...I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING IN THE NEWS ON THAT...JUST RUMOR SO YES..IMO..BS

TrainMan: They donated 10 mil to the relief effort in Japan

Dinar Mark: I think that was a great jester on Iraqs part, Japan will not forget, and Japan is pretty powerful as to what they could do to investing in Iraq

qwerty: thank you

mailman17: DM..JAPAN HAS MONEY. JAPAN IS INVESTED IN IRAQ NOW AND IN THE FUTURE 10 MILLION AINT SQUAT. BUT ITS A SIGN OF GOOD FELLOWSHIP.
SMART ON IRAQS PART. VERY SMART. IF IRAQ CAN GET SONY IN THERE - BAM!

busman: and more to come for japan, mm, they are running out of land

mailman17: YEP

mailman17: AN..THEY HAVE GODZILLA, MOTHRA, RHODAN, AND A WHOLE CRAPLOAD OF MONSTERS THAT NEED STOMPING SPACE AND WHAT BETTER PLACE TO START THAN IRAQ?! LOL

Dons: thanks mailman always get to the meat of things------lol

busman: they can bulid plants like nobody knows

mailman17: MAYBE EVEN GO INTO IRAN...LOL DONS...TY..GOTTA HAVE HUMOR IN THIS...OR IT WILL KILL YA...LOL

busman: we have taught japan well, grasshopper

mailman17: LOL

mailman17: ANYWAY...STAY ON TRACK...AND FOLLOW THE NEWS...TICK TOCK...IMO BBL...ENJOY THE DAY

okie35: Thanks MM, later

busman: later MM17 thanks for the chat

mailman17: YVW
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down