IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BigSteve Chat 11 AM 6/11/2011 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

BigSteve Chat 11 AM 6/11/2011 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty BigSteve Chat 11 AM 6/11/2011 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:43 pm

BigSteve Chat 11 AM 6/11/2011 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

10:58 AM [BigSteve] xxxxxxxxxx Yes I did. I was saying I listened to Dan and Tony's recorded call and IMO they are spot on with everything. I related what a very close, high up banking friend told me yesterday, that the RV MUST HAPPEN SOON!!! 2 months ago this same person was telling me he knew nothing pending.

Now yesterday this VP of International Banking at a top 10 US Bank says that it MUST happen VERY SOON. He says there is tremendous pressure on Iraq via the global financial community. He also said that Forex will NOT take them seriously until they have a tradeable currency. His contact is in Dubai. He is very credible

11:08 AM xxxxxxxxx BigSteve here is your first post again. had a little more "meat" in it BigSteve just listened to last night's call with Dan and Tony and I have to say they are SPOT ON with what I was told yesterday by my very high up banking friend!! 2 months ago this same person was telling me that "I'd probably know about the RV before they did".

This is a VERY high up banker, actually VP of International Banking with a top 10 US Bank. Yesterday was SO different. He told me the RV HAS to occur ASAP!! Went on to say his contact in Dubai was very forthcoming.

Said there is tremendous international pressure on Iraq to RV and do it NOW!! He went on to say that Iraq will NEVER be taken seriously in the Forex markets until they have a tradeable currency. He also told me what most of us already knew, that BoA, Chase, WF, and Citi Bank are contracted to handle the cash in.

I admitt I've had my doubts about Dan and Tony, but not anymore!! So sorry for doubting them, but oh so glad I still listen. My friend said the RV will happen

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down