IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you paying attention? FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Are you paying attention? FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Are you paying attention? FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:39 am

Are you paying attention? FROM ANOTHER SITE

There are enough rumors that have some conformations to let you really know what's going on.
The banks are ready and ticked off that this hasn't happened, they have hired people and stored cash so they can cash people out.

The bigwigs and returning soldiers have already cashed out and have vouchers.

Others have gotten banks to cash them out with vouchers until the RV is officially announced.

High level politicians Congressmen, Senators, and other bigwigs are disturbed it hasn't happened and want to know why.

Now I'll give you the common sense answer as to why it hasn't been announced.

Obama, he has tried to get 48% of this in taxes and thankfully congress has shut him down so far but thieves are tenacious. Tax Cheat Timmy is O's minion and won't let this go until they figure out how to get a big chunk of our money and use it to destroy America.

America is out of time, we have had no adult leadership until the next election, this will give America a breath of fresh air but won't last for long.

Of course the last part of this is my opinion but I have some good sources but they are as frustrated as the rest of us.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum