IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mail from AQ Explaining Frank26 & Their June 5th Conf Call ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Mail from AQ Explaining Frank26 & Their June 5th Conf Call  ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Mail from AQ Explaining Frank26 & Their June 5th Conf Call ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Mail from AQ Explaining Frank26 & Their June 5th Conf Call ON ANOTHER SITE

Moderator angelquest

7:27 pm - June 5, 2011

Family…………….This is AQ…….I want to inform all of you what Frank and my intentions this evening were.

We were hoping to bring you the news of the RV. We have been contacting every source we know to bring you truth. The fact is that we personally could not completely verify the cash out. Does that mean it did not happen? NO…in fact Frank said that but he explained why he did not think so. Since we did not have a definite yes before the call Frank had something to share on the rate and how they woud arrive at that rate. He is getting much feedback from a few here and other forums are saying he is wrong or he is misinformed but Frank was doing what he could in bringing this call. He is tired and on overload. Many of this family call him constantly thinking Frank will give them a piece of good intel he would not give this family. I have personally talked with him many times a day for over two years if he gave anyone else something he didnt even give me I would be disappointed. Do you think he and Tink do not need this as bad as we do? Sometimes Frank has a way of saying "NO" that may be not your thoughts of his no……let me explain……….He is not a God and many of you have put him in the position and are not satisfied unless it comes from Frank. This is well and good, but a man can only do what he can and a GOD he can not be. Do not put him in that position. Please cease calling him just because. If you need prayer or help by all means but not to shoot the "you know what"……there will be time after the RV for that.

I want you all to know that he feels his call was a bust. Yes it was becasue we could not bring you what you wanted to hear. We are at the end Family. There is no intel. The other forums get things we do not and I say Praise God and so does Frank but if he doesnt put it out he CAN NOT verify it. Do you not think if he could have said YES they are cashing out he wouldnt have? Trust me things we know at times he says okay we will tell them tonight but what does he do…..yes he POSTS you a hint on the forum…….He is proud of you, all of you and his heart is broken not that others have intel we dont but that he feels you all expected more. He and I did as well.

He would love and so would I to say IT IS DONE the RV is 0.00 and you can cash in tomorrow but if he can not prove it what would be the point to bring you down as other rumors have? Yes if it indeed is true then Frank is a big boy he will give credit where it is due at that time………………

Personally Frank and I and the team have felt for many weeks it was activated and we will see it soon…..dont feel discouraged or make anyone else feel that way…it is what it is and that is an investment……..it will show and I know it will in SHORT order but dont pin your heart and dreams on intel……Look at it all and keep it to yourself and you decide……Dont put all your eggs in one basket as even frank has said……We are sorry you are dissapointed in the call and trust me so are we but life goes on and tomorrow is another day so Thank God for all the intel you get to help you be wiser in this blessing…….

I have just spoke with Frank and we usually have a call on Monday however unless things change and we have fireworks or something spectacular we will not have our regular call on monday night.

I thank you all for your time and wish much blessings on you and yours…………Fireworks are ready just stay tuned who knows when those suckers will take off………God BLESS…….

Deb thank you for the prayer…….he answered I feel the wind from East to West…………..dont you?

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down