IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting e-mail from friend TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Interesting e-mail from friend TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE  Empty Interesting e-mail from friend TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Interesting e-mail from friend – PD
June 2nd, 2011

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just recieved this e-mail message below from a good friend of mine, so I thought I would pass it along.
Remember this is just rumor & intel I don’t personally Dr. Ann but perhaps there is some truth to it.

Hi Folks-

I just received this from a personal friend, Ann, and I think you will like her update below. This lady would never even conceive of telling a lie.

We are there folks, we are there!!!

Enjoy the night!

R

—– Forwarded message from “Dr. Ann” ———-

A friend just drove out to see me to personally let me know that the banker we have been working with at Chase paid her a visit this afternoon.

Why?

Because both of us have been talking to him about Dinars & he wanted us to know that the bank had passed out pamphlets today to educate the bankers on cashing in the Dinars! He would not be specific but said it should be sometime this week!

I vote for tonight! How about the rest of you?!
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum