IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Even (Available) "Absolutely Gorgeous"

3 posters

Go down

Last Even (Available) "Absolutely Gorgeous" Empty Last Even (Available) "Absolutely Gorgeous"

Post by American Beauty Tue May 24, 2011 11:42 am

Last Even (Available) "Absolutely Gorgeous"

Last Even (Available) "Absolutely Gorgeous" Lasteven2 Last Even (Available) "Absolutely Gorgeous" Lasteven

Larry this is one of the most beautiful paintings I have seen, you should be so proud of this one.

Last edited by American Beauty on Tue May 24, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Last Even (Available) "Absolutely Gorgeous" Empty Re: Last Even (Available) "Absolutely Gorgeous"

Post by Larrythebasige Tue May 24, 2011 3:53 pm

if I painted that one I sure as HELL would be proud of it, it;s a photograph!!!!
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Last Even (Available) "Absolutely Gorgeous" Empty Re: Last Even (Available) "Absolutely Gorgeous"

Post by American Beauty Tue May 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Then it's a "Absolutely Gorgeous" picture.
My sister use to paint and you could not tell it was a painting unless you touched it and felt the paint. She hasn't painted in 25 years, it's a very big waste of talent.
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddS Tue May 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Very Happy Shocked cheers
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Larrythebasige Tue May 24, 2011 9:25 pm

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down