IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor 5/17/2011 Rate is $ 7.23 FROM ANOTHER SITE

3 posters

Go down

Rumor 5/17/2011 Rate is $ 7.23 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Rumor 5/17/2011 Rate is $ 7.23 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Wed May 18, 2011 9:56 am

Rumor 5/17/2011 Rate is $ 7.23 FROM ANOTHER SITE

They're all quiet 4 a reason. My intel call me yesterday morning telling me that the R.V. happen Sunday night and the Rate is $ 7.23 and you don't have to believe me you would hear for yourself in about three days. I tell u this to clam u down, IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dinar OK EARLIER ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT THEY HAVE REQUESTED SECURITY..

HI GUYS,
SPECIAL SESSION IS SET FOR 1:30 TOMORROW IN Iraq THAT IS ABOUT 4:30 MY TIME...
SO GREAT NEWS.. THEY ASKED FOR SECURITY EARLIER ...WE GOT THE CALL EARLIER--TONIGHT..
SO KEEP THE PRAYERS FLYING AND WE JUST HOPE THEY DO AS THEY HAVE AGREED TO DO. IF WE ARE VERY LUCKY THIS COULD BE A REASONABLY SHORT MEETING AN PERHAPS FOLLOWED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY BY A CHANGE IN THE CURRENCY RATE. THERE IS NO BLACK OUT TO THE PRESS AND NO RESTRICTIONS CURRENTLY ON NEWS AND INFORMATION IN IRAQ AS PER THE NEWS REPORTER I TALK TO FIVE MINUTES AGO TOO..
SO WHEN THIS DOES HAPPEN WE SHOULD GET THE NEWS QUICKLY AND THE WORLD WILL SEE THE NUMBERS ALL AT THE SAME TIME...
GO DINAR
GOD BLESS US EVERYONE....
M
From Marty……….
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:12 PM
Subject: Gag Order

OK, everyone knows about the 2 dinar chat rooms who were told to shut down last night. They did. Dan of People's Talk Radio said on the call today that yesterday he was chuckling at what was purported to be ( the order to shut down). He got a phone call this morning. He is no longer chuckling. He is scared enough to not disclose any intel even though they got intel calls today which are very encouraging. I guess you could call this an informal gag order since I doubt a court is involved. Nevertheless when you get a "request" from a 3 letter agency you know they have the power to make your life miserable to say the least. So, now PTR has closed down their chat room. The 3, so far, which are closed down are the 3 largest dinar chat rooms.

Now Tony did say if he was going to say his goodbyes he would say goodbye. But since they plan on being here after the RV he won't say goodbye. However, he did say something about completion in the next 24 / 48 hours.

Dan feels the base rate is $3.22...going up from there.

Both Dan and Tony reiterated that they are restricted in what they can say..

I trust you know intuitively that this bit of non-news is some of the best news we have ever received.

The smaller dinar chat rooms are still in operation.
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

Rumor 5/17/2011 Rate is $ 7.23 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: Rumor 5/17/2011 Rate is $ 7.23 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by ToddS Wed May 18, 2011 10:01 am

Rumor 5/17/2011 Rate is $ 7.23 FROM ANOTHER SITE Tin-foil-hat-3
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rumor 5/17/2011 Rate is $ 7.23 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: Rumor 5/17/2011 Rate is $ 7.23 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by jabird Wed May 18, 2011 12:53 pm

I would like to know what this .86 rate is from Breitling. Is it for real? If it is I am so heart broken. That was told on a cc last night from Dinar Daddy.

jabird

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddS Wed May 18, 2011 1:58 pm

I don't listen to any of the conference calls, but the .86 rate has been discussed for years. That is what the long running debate about the "removal of the three zeros" centers on. If it is removing the three zeros from the nominal rate of .00085 today ( http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/ ) then you get .85

There are articles out all the time stating it both ways remove the zeros from the currency.... and remove the zeros from the nominal rate.

I can't say what Iraq is going to do with the rate, because frankly nobody knows, but what I will say is that if .86 ends up being the nominal rate that actually translates into 1 IQD to 1.1627 USD rate.

Take one USD and Divide by .86 and your answer is 1.1627....... If in fact that is how this turns out I'll take it.

I always use the analogy when asked what I plan to do when something changes regarding the IQD. It is, to me, like being invited by a friend to come over this weekend to "play ball" and BBQ. I spend the next two days getting all of my softball gear ready for the weekend event and show up ..... only to find out that my friend was talking about golf, well I am ill equipped to play golf with a bat and a glove....... trying to ascertain how to feel about this investment is similar........ staying informed and pondering the possibilities is fun..... but don't put on your softball uniform until you know what the game is. In my mind there is no reason for extreme excitement or disappointment at this time.... moderation is the key.

Read that article published today in the "New York Times" that I posted in my top stories today. It provides some interesting insight into the practical economic and business climate in Iraq today, from the perspective of individuals that are actually conducting business in Iraq. Insight regarding the past, present, and future of Iraq's economy, from their perspective. I found it very informative, especially since it was published in the NYT and not some translated version of an Arabic article that are always difficult to understand and open to a myriad of vastly differing interpretations.
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down