IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR's Keep It Real Mod post 5/17/11

Go down

PTR's Keep It Real Mod post 5/17/11  Empty PTR's Keep It Real Mod post 5/17/11

Post by Rooster Tue May 17, 2011 6:32 pm

PTR's Keep It Real Mod post 5/17/11

Posted Today, 11:11 AM [Keep It Real] Ok let me try to explain some things.

[travlnsoldier] OK FOR -KEEP IT REAL- TO ANSWER HERE. YOU SHOULD BE SITTING ON YOUR HANDS MORE

[Keep It Real] First of all yes there is a ton of information coming in.
[Keep It Real] Yes we are trying to confirm as much as we can.
[Keep It Real] Yes we are trying to keep you updated the best we can.
[Keep It Real] Yes we will more than likely have a call later.
[Keep It Real] Take it easy on the mods we are really trying to help you all
[Keep It Real] I am trying to let you all know some of what we know

[travlnsoldier]THERE ARE STILL ALOT OF HOURS LEFT IN THE DAY. AND WE GET CLOSER EVERYDAY....

[Keep It Real] It is very frustrating to get partial information
[Keep It Real] We get the same thing and we have to try to confirm what we are hearing.
[Keep It Real] Yes everyday we hear we are closer
[Keep It Real] Sometimes you or us reallly dont want to hear the truth
[Keep It Real] Yes truth if you want to find out how hard it is go and look for it you will see what I mean
[Keep It Real] I assure you that Tony, Dan, or any of the team do not want to bring you lies.
[Keep It Real] Yes we did shut our site down for awhile.
[Keep It Real] last night. Dan and Tony decided to put it back up
[Keep It Real] I am not here to argue with anyone or get any of the mods more headaches I am trying to let you know what is going on
[Keep It Real] Yes we are hearing it is done we have heard that everyday just as you have.
[Keep It Real] Have we seen it yet NO.
[Keep It Real] Is it frustrating for us all YES
[Keep It Real] I do now know where Okie gets his info. I am telling you there are many sources that say we are very very close.
[Keep It Real] Some are saying were done.. Do you all see that? We dont either.
[Keep It Real] Use some common sense here. I have been in this for over 9 years and it has not been easy but it will happen
[Keep It Real] We all want to know it is happening today and we can go cash in. The reality is yes it might be but untill you see it on Forex, CBI and the dinar traders sites it is NOT TRUE
[Keep It Real] I do not try to figure out Okie or where he gets his information we have to many other sources
[Keep It Real] If you want to know how hard it is to get a good source go try to get one you will see what I mean.
[Keep It Real] Please dont kill the mods and Tony and Dan with questions and negativity, we are trying so hard to do all we do and remember we do this all for FREE for you.
[Keep It Real] Yes we still are hearing it could happen literally any minute or any day.
[Keep It Real] But remember we have heard that a thousand times so far
[Keep It Real] I am not trying to bust anyones bubble only tell you to KEEP IT REAL...
[Keep It Real] I can promise you that whatever happens each and everyday Dan and Tony and the team are constantly on thephones trying to get anything we can pass on..
[Keep It Real] Do you realize we cant pass everything on because there is so much even we dont believe
[Keep It Real] Its not because you cannot handle it
[Keep It Real] None of the Mods are trying to keep anything from you at all
[Keep It Real] If anything we tell you to much and then watch as some of the rumors we hear just dont happen.
[Keep It Real] If you really want to help us go help us gather information and check it out, share it with us and lets all sort this out together.
[Keep It Real] There are so many great people in here and I am grateful for you all.
[Keep It Real] I want to tell you I am a father and I have also told my kids many times that I think it will happen then have to go back and tell them it hasnt happened. That hurts. Its the same with you all we dont want to tell you if it is not happening
[Keep It Real] Then only time we try to share if we feel like we have something to share.
[Keep It Real] It hurts us if it turns out to be a rumor.
[Keep It Real] So if any of you want to help us go get us some info and lets go over it. Thats all we do all day long.
[Keep It Real] Yes we still think something is happening
[Keep It Real] when is the million dollar question
[Keep It Real] We hear everyday today is the day. Is it? NOWAY
[Keep It Real] We have the greatest respect for you all please understand that
[Keep It Real] Its funny I dont even see the Bashers i only see my friends.
[Keep It Real] There are many of you just like us that are hurting. We all need this. Remember how many have died to give us this blessing
[Keep It Real] The Blessing IS coming [Keep It Real] That is the only thing we know four sure.
[Keep It Real] I think if you all would stop listening so much to one person like Okie and I have nothing bad to say about him. Just look at all of the information like we have to it would give you a much better perspective on what we are seeingh.
[Keep It Real] I have members of my family that fought in this crazy war for us to have this wonderful blessing and I refuse to take that for granted.

[Keep It Real] I just want everyone to know yes we are still getting in lots of information that we are going through. Yes we did shut the site down. Yes its back up now. Yes it might happen today. Look for the facts first then help us with them. Give us a little slack. I am so grateful for you all. I am so grateful for Dan and Tony and the rest of the team I know personally how hard they are working to keep you informed.

[Keep It Real] If you are looking like this is a fairy tale it is not. It is a investment and there are risks.. Remember we are trying to help you all to the very best of our ability.

[Keep It Real] I hope this helps some of you at least a little. Remember we all have jobs to that we work and families we are trying to take care of help you all to. I for one would not change it, we are watching History in the making.... thank you all....

[Keep It Real] We do not want anyone to leave just understand we are trying to do the best we can for FREE....

[Keep It Real] Remember there are so many great people on this site and we all want this to happen yesterday but thats not how its going to happen. Learn what you can and be ready when it happens.... thanks...
[Keep It Real] be back later too much going on to keep multi-tasking.... yes there is news coming in hopefully we will have a call later.... take care my friends...
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down