IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BondLady Chat 5/12/2011

Go down

BondLady Chat 5/12/2011 Empty BondLady Chat 5/12/2011

Post by Rooster Thu May 12, 2011 2:53 pm

BondLady Chat 5/12/2011

[BondLady] Iraq to bring in central payment gateway
[peakdinar] Iraq to bring in central payment gateway • Iraq: Wednesday, May 11 - 2011 at 08:59 Iraq's central bank has signed a memorandum of agreement with the US Agency for International Development (USAID) to introduce a central payment gateway aimed at boosting transactions in the private retail banking sector, Reuters has reported. The $15m-$20m Iraq payment system (IPS) will allow individuals and businesses to make and receive interbank and international payments electronically via a single gateway. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ··· 760.html

[BondLady] gateway indeed as this apears to me to make it internationally and tradeable this is awsome
[BondLady] at least thats what i took it to mean hopefully its true and i believe it prolly is and great strides are being made to help iraq connect to the rest of the world
[BondLady] so imo this is a great thing here
[BondLady] ok next 1
[BondLady] Iraq to cut the selling prices of crude to the United States and Europe >>>> ty BLUEJ
[BondLady] bluej brought us this 1
[peakdinar] Iraq to cut the selling prices of crude to the United States and Europe Said Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) on Tuesday that Iraq is reducing the price of Basrah Light crude to U.S. buyers in June shipments up 15 cents to a level below $ 2.10 a barrel on the Argus index, but to raise prices for Asia. And set the official selling price for shipments of June of Kirkuk crude to U.S. refiners when the addition of 25 cents over the Argus index, compared with 40 cents as well as in the previous month. The price of shipments of June Basra Light crude to Asian buyers at a level of less than five cents on the average of Oman and Dubai crude compared with the level of at least 15 cents in the previous month. The price of sales of June Basra crude to European buyers at a discount of $ 7.05 for the spot price index for North Sea crude for discount of $ 6.50 in the previous month. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ··· br1jb-dA

[BondLady] i think they should dont ya'll
[BondLady] its about time we as us citizens for all weve done for iraq to start seeing some of the fruits of our labors and our blood lost
[BondLady] and our country needs this price reduction as we all see whats been happenin at the gas pumps
[dino22] amen to that
[BondLady] so this is a great thing for us
[BondLady] next 1
[BondLady] UAE banks to be hit by US tax act
[peakdinar] UAE banks to be hit by US tax act 11-May-2011 Financial experts have warned that a US tax law that was passed two years ago could cost banks in the UAE millions of dirhams, Gulf News has reported. To be implemented from January 2013, the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) requires foreign banks and financial institutions to disclose the nationality of their account-holders or investors and any bank or institution that does not comply will face a 30% withholding tax on US source income. "All UAE banks need to understand exactly who the tax could apply to and need to have systems and staff ready to collect all that information on behalf of all their account-holders. They are going to need to be ready," John Belsey, who leads Deloitte's international tax practice, told the daily [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ··· ItemId=0

[BondLady] the usa knows big money is comming and imo they will be watching and waiting for people to start useing off shore accounts to avoid taxes but it wont be pretty if some decide to do that
[BondLady] and this law has been in affect for 2 yrs
[BondLady] pay your taxes folks lets get our debt back down
[BondLady] next 1
[BondLady] u all saw the article yesterday about the barriers being removed in all the streets in bagdad right?
[BondLady] concrete barriers
[peakdinar] Remove all the concrete barriers and open all the closed streets in Baghdad Agencies - an official security source said that the commander of the armed forces Nuri al-Maliki ordered all military units to open all the streets closed and lift concrete barriers, without exception, the source said that this decision was a surprise, fast, and required the implementation of the orders immediately. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ··· 6811.htm
[BondLady] we all thought it was strange doing this with bin laden just being killed an the terrorist attacks goin on
[BondLady] that maliki would remove all these concrete barriers and open up all the streets
[BondLady] i thot maybe its for the construction works so the big trucks can get thru
[BondLady] but then we saw this article today
[peakdinar] Iraq criticizes barriers on Allawi's headquarters 11/05/2011 19:43 He ordered troops to lift barriers to Headquarters Allawi meant also "Iraqi and their proportions filled and interest for 100 days announced by the President of the Iraqi Government to provide services to citizens and which passed them a long time." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ··· 38843%2F
[BondLady] u know how allawi been makein maliki mad latley right
[BondLady] i dont find it odd at all now
[BondLady] allawis been opened up now where assasins can get to him now that theve removed these barriers in front of his head quarters
[BondLady] maliki didnt like it much when he found out allawi been sneakin around and payin protestors with gifts and money to protest maliki and to bring down the government
[peakdinar] Izzat Shabandar: Allawi, distributed gifts and money to overthrow the government demonstrators Palm - accused of leading the coalition of state law, on Tuesday, the leader of the Iraqi List, distributing gifts and money on the demonstrators to come up from their slogans bring down the government and its president, at a time he considered that the threat of Iraq's withdrawal from the government is Allawi, in person, he stressed that the mechanism of consensus on the Minister security the original sterile and unproductive. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ··· nid=7775
[BondLady] so im sure that removeing the barriers will help the reconstruction process big truck s do need to get thru to do the construction projects
[BondLady] but i wouldnt wanna make maliki mad knowin he dont really take prisoners so to speak
[BondLady] and im sure allawi sucked wind heavily when he saw maliki had ordered the removal of the concrete barriers including in front of his head quarters
[BondLady] i think allawi better get with the program pretty quick while he still can
[BondLady] ok next 1
[BondLady] Differences between Maliki and Alawi may soon disappear"
[peakdinar] "Differences between Maliki and Alawi may soon disappear" Baghdad, A National Alliance MP expected that the differences between Premier Nouri Al-Maliki and head of al-Iraqiyah Bloc Ayad Alawi will soon disappear, as the current political situation cannot stand more tensions among the blocs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ··· 2488&l=1
[BondLady] i mean
[BondLady] see they may soon disapear all right
[BondLady] next 1
[BondLady] Saturday ~ Huge Meeting Sponsored by Maliki ~ Economic "Situation in Iraq" ~ Sat. May 14, 2011 ~ Iraq, UN, World Bank, and int'l donor organizations
[peakdinar] Saturday ~ Huge Meeting Sponsored by Maliki ~ Economic "Situation in Iraq" ~ Sat. May 14, 2011 ~ Iraq, UN, World Bank, and int'l donor organizations 11/05/2011 Patronage of the Prime Minister establish a panel of a symposium on the economic situation in Iraq as seen by the donor community Sponsored by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a symposium held by the advisers in the Prime Minister's vision on the donor countries about the situation in Iraq in different fields. The chief advisers Ghadban: The seminar will be held under the slogan "the situation in Iraq as seen by the donor community" on Saturday, 14 / 5, in cooperation with the United Nations and other international donor organizations. He added: Anger: The seminar will focus on mechanisms to develop the Iraqi economy, particularly in the areas of energy, services and institution-building, and include a four-pronged discussion concerning the prospects for the Iraqi economy in transition and the role of the private sector, public sector reform, and modernization of state-owned companies, and financial management in Iraq . The chairman said that the seminar will witness the presence of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the Special Representative of the United Nations in Iraq Ed Milcard, and representatives of the Organization of the United Nations, the World Bank, and the ambassadors of donor countries, along with a number of officials in the Iraqi government. He said he was angered to be made during the seminar classes with respect to the task of assessing the status of the Iraqi economy and result in specific recommendations describes the vision of Iraq on the short and medium term and the relationship with the international community. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ··· x?ID=961

[BondLady] this has got to be a huge meeting
[BondLady] look at who alls gonna be there
[BondLady] pm maliki the un the world bank
[BondLady] im sure some where in there shabs will be too
[BondLady] Deputy expects to pass the security of candidates by a simple majority
[peakdinar] Deputy expects to pass the security of candidates by a simple majority 11/05/2011 12:59 Baghdad / Orr News Spokeswoman said the Iraqi bloc MP white high Nassif "The prime minister is close to mobilize the majority needed to pass the security ministries candidates in parliament, and that a quorum will through Congress the National Alliance." She said Nassif, "The passing of any Minister in the parliament needs to be a majority of" half +1 ", and al-Maliki can achieve that a quorum of the National Alliance", is accused of Iyad Allawi and al-Maliki as "the main reason to disable resolve the file security ministries through a game of exchanging messages and accusations between the the parties and blame the other party. "For its part, expected the MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Ashwaq dry-Maliki's candidates pass the security ministries, a simple majority. Set out in the same time, "The Kurdish Alliance will be its candidate for the intelligence service during the meeting, which will be a vote on the security ministries." And added dry in a statement to "the East" yesterday, "The differences within the blocks on the selection of candidates will not make the names given by al-Maliki accepted the consensus of Parliament ". noting that" the Prime Minister push candidates to the parliament for the lack of agreement of the political blocs, including the names of the candidates, and there is disagreement within each block on the candidate. " Likely "that al-Maliki's list of candidates for the ministries of security you will get a simple majority, and take over management of those bags." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ··· &id=1312

[BondLady] remember the post i did on the 2 scenarios
[BondLady] they waited till allawi went to kuwait and had a secret meeting on the ministers
[BondLady] and it won a majority vote
[BondLady] well this right here shows thats what actually happened on the last names maliki submitted they were accepted and then could be voted on in parliment
[BondLady] this article says all maliki has to do is get half the votes plus 1
[BondLady] and then we have our government or rather iraq does
[BondLady] but for us as weve been watching and waiting for this so long it feels like its for us

[BondLady] next 1
[peakdinar] Iraqi parliament approves three vice presidents BAGHDAD, May 12 (Xinhua) — The Iraqi parliament on Thursday approved three vice presidents about five months after the approval on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's government due to dispute among the political blocs, a parliament official said. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ··· 1860.htm
[BondLady] so they approved the 3 vp's
[BondLady] they approved them before the presidents? and ...lol
[BondLady] little backwards wouldnt ya think
[BondLady] but what ever lol'
[BondLady] ok before i forget
[BondLady] i need to do this real fast then i wanna bring on 1 of my conspiracy theorys for us to think about
[BondLady] this site will be closeing down on may 18th so u all will have already needed to pre register at our new and improved site

[BondLady] so plz dont forget to register as i dont wanna leave any 1 behind thats again
[BondLady] ok now let me talk to u a minute
[BondLady] we all saw and know thanks to our couragious seal team bin laden is dead
[BondLady] let me throw this out there
[BondLady] just what if
[BondLady] the rv was held up
[BondLady] because the usa and iraq and other countrys of the world that fight terrorism
[BondLady] were afraid that with the rv terrorist might try to use this money from the iraqi dinar as a way to fund terror
[BondLady] and i could see how it could be used for that and i can also see how this could possibly be a big concern
[BondLady] as we try to do every thing possible to help iraq
[BondLady] and to stabilize it
[BondLady] that this could be a issue
[BondLady] and what if.....
[BondLady] in the papers and the computers that the seal team took from bin ladens place
[BondLady] had sadr's name in it and what if he was part of that
[peakdinar] U.S. raids Sadr headquarters in Iraq Published: May 11, 2011 at 8:03 AM TEHRAN, May 11 (UPI) -- U.S. Special Forces have raided the headquarters of one of Iraq's main opposition movements located in Northern Diyala province, eyewitnesses said Wednesday. They told Iran's Fars News Agency that the staff of the Sadr Movement was arrested and all computers in the headquarters building were confiscated by the soldiers. Followers of Shiite Iraqi cleric Moqtada Sadr are among the main opponents of extending the U.S. military mission in Iraq. Late last month Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki announced that Baghdad will not accept an extended U.S. military mission in his country. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ··· M3e07SK3
[BondLady] so sadr's threat to bring out the mahdi army against the usa if we didnt go at the end of the yr
[BondLady] so what if
[BondLady] all these terrorist groups needed to be caught 1st
[BondLady] like these 2 or certainly bin laden
[BondLady] and now i saw where the usa will prolly be extended for 2 extra months
[BondLady] maybe this is really far off base and maybe its not because it does make sence to get these people into check before the money changes rates as it would be a powerful force if this was so
[peakdinar] Darraji: Maliki had agreed to extend the troops to stay for a period of two months after the deadline
[BondLady] but just think about it for a hot minute
[BondLady] doesnt it make sence to do this
[BondLady] to stop the ones who might cause harm to iraq and to us
[BondLady] and we do have to protect this infant iraq even if they act like a bunch of squabbling babies
[BondLady] we knew it wouldnt be easy goin in
[BondLady] as were dealing with 2000 plus year old cultures who have fought since the fall of the tower of babel
[BondLady] and we have to treat them like children as there very prideful
[BondLady] dont even like bein told what to do even if it saves them and there country
[BondLady] so we have to handle them all with kid gloves
[BondLady] and we want them to be the 1st country in the middle east to show democracy can and will work
[BondLady] so we have to let them do this themselves
[BondLady] as the whole world watches them
[BondLady] and the rest of the middle east will know hey if iraq can do it any country can
[BondLady] in doing this brings down all the dictators like iran who totally hates the usa and our western way of life
[BondLady] there governments hate us but there people dont they crave what we have
[BondLady] they crave there freedom and our way of life
[BondLady] iraq is going to show them how to do it
[BondLady] i evn read a article a few days ago where iraq told egypt hey we can help u write ur constitution
[BondLady] i mean can u laugh about that
[BondLady] iraqs gonna show them how its done
[BondLady] see this is the plan
[BondLady] they are the gate way to the world and the way to find freedom
[BondLady] we cant go into all these countrys
[BondLady] and fight there evil dictator kings and leaders
[BondLady] but what we and iraq and egypt can do
[BondLady] is show the people how to do it for themselfs
[BondLady] and thats what has to be done to achieve world peace and freedom for all people
[BondLady] the people have to do it
[BondLady] and freedom isnt free there will be lives lost
[BondLady] that is just the way
[BondLady] but our freedom was worth fighting for
[BondLady] and many shed blood to make us have our freedom
[BondLady] and so shall it be for them but it will take the people to do this
[BondLady] and it will happen as they all want there freedom now
[BondLady] i hope u all enjoyed our news chat and peak ty so much for ur assistance to me in bringing my articles
[BondLady] ty all vm ................drops the mic and walks off
[campdav] BondLady amen great and powerful presentation
[GeoCra] TY Bond Lady!As always,extremely enlightening.You make us feel closer and closer to the end of this ride every day."Know the truth,and the truth shall set you free." (Applause)
[katt] my hands are asleep
[doc54] BondLady great, told he moved those barriers to get a t A... hahahah
[smitty1] AWESOME! TY
[BondLady] lool doc
[katt] whoohoo...LOVED it
[BondLady] ty all vm
[betternow] BondLady tyvm
[bluej] BondLady , wow, wow, wow. You really know how to connect the dots...the picture is always more clear when you speak. thank you very much.
[peakdinar] So it looks like they might take their break after all and get some things done too
[Lorrie] BondLady I know we live far apart but just pretend I took you out to the river in my boat and we went strugeon fishing all day
[bullymomma] A#1 again, you are the best when it comes to bringing us the news, thanks for all you do , and thanks for all the MODS for all you do for us.
[peakdinar] Hopefully, Saturday will be very enlightening!
[bluej] peakdinar . thank you so much.
[katt] thanks peaky
[campdav] peakdinar yea i do believe we are there finally
[trunk72] BL thanx
[bubbie] Good Morning BL and everyone...darn, missed all the good stuff...will visit the forum...bbl
[katt] speaking of fishing.....gotta book a day trip for deep sea fishing
[BondLady] id love it bullys mama ty dear
[ODinar] TY bondlady! sounds like we should be ready for an rv soon
[campdav] GeoCra back with ya shortly
[Lorrie] peakdinar thanks peakdinar you are awesome
[doc54] katt set that up with the might grashopa
[BondLady] gm bubbie itll be posted shortly in our forum for ll to read
[MrRockett] So can anyone confirm that there were comments made by Geithner and Obama about expecting large tax revenues by end of June?
[BondLady] did yall like my conspiracy theory
[bigpuller] they got word of bin laden last august and this could very well have been the hold up along and with the fact that iraq was not as far along on their end of things as they portraid to the u.s. the un and the imf which now has had to jump in and light a fire under them to get this done
[BondLady] i mean theres a big possibility in that
[bubbie] BondLady Great...thank you
[katt] BondLady --- i buy it completely
[campdav] BondLady remember when the ssec of desfense flew over there and had that meeting with maliki? Well this staged the raid to sad-er i bet
[katt] Gotta get the obstacles out of the way for security
[BondLady] as we were suposed to have known where bin laden was since august of last year
[ODinar] BondLady. Your consp theory was the BEST part of this as you ended it the way i always felt this would end!
[tookie] katt count me in. San Diego?
[BondLady] ask urself why now winks

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down