IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doonie HUGE Rumor ***4/28/2011 - FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Doonie HUGE Rumor ***4/28/2011 - FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Doonie HUGE Rumor ***4/28/2011 - FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Doonie HUGE Rumor ***4/28/2011 - FROM ANOTHER SITE

Looks like the borders being closed was due to preventing outsiders from cashing in when it RVs today.

[doonie] Good Morning to everyone...I have been in contact with my kuwait contacts all morning...What they are telling me is very very good !!! The boarders have been secured to dis-allow citizens from running to Iraq for cash-in.This being they do not want mass quanity of folks in one area as Iraq still has attacks against certain bldg's. The ministers has been presented and we are expecting the release of their acceptance a any moment. One of my contacts personally witnessed a truck load of "something" brought in to the Bank of Basra a few hours ago..My guess is lots of Dinar and USD.. Then, My Kuwaitie friend e-mailed me which said " your day is here myfriend". IMO..we are definietly there (within hours). Get your bank routing number ready, your gonna need it....
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down