IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Done Done Done posted on another forum

2 posters

Go down

Done Done Done posted on another forum Empty Done Done Done posted on another forum

Post by Bandit1 Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Not my rumor. I just found it on another site, along with a few others, and thought I would bring them over.

Done Done Done posted on another forum

Ok anyone that has seen my posts here knows I am usually alittle confused and asking others why it has not happened yet. The reason I was always down is because I have a few friends over there and try always told me it was not in the near furture but everyone here seems to think it was happening every Monday for 6 months.

Well... Those same friends on the ground in Iraq changed their tune real quick about 30 minuets ago.

They said that they finally pushed the RV button around 8:30PM Iraq time today! I guess it Gould show up on our side when everything opens up? Don't know too much about the technical stuff but they say no doubt it is OVER and DONE!!!

I am soooooo excited!!!
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

Done Done Done posted on another forum Empty Re: Done Done Done posted on another forum

Post by ToddS Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:16 pm

ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down