IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OKIE's Predicted Dates on Thu 13 Jan - 9:18

Go down

OKIE's Predicted Dates on Thu 13 Jan - 9:18 Empty OKIE's Predicted Dates on Thu 13 Jan - 9:18

Post by ToddS Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:33 pm

I had this crud posted on another site through January 2011, but I lost interest in him and all the others so this only covers through January.....but his crap continues to this day, as does the crap from all the other Chat Gurus since I had more than one request for a "Rumor/Lie" section......... Here it is............ I can't tell you I will post many of these, as I do not read them, but you are free to do so in this section

OKIE's Predicted Dates on Thu 13 January

31 Oct 2010-
The date and rate are now set in stone, past mistakes and mis-understanding’s have now been ironed out.

3 Nov 2010-
The salary’s of GOV officials will be paid on the 10th of November so they would certainly have had to R/V previous to that date.

4 Nov 2010-
OKIE relayed that his contact the (1) in the list above, call him Saturday and said it will happen this coming Wednesday (today). But as things go, he received another call yesterday and was told that there was a snag in the DFI fund for which Iraq was working with the UN to get things worked out. He was told that this could add a couple of days to the RI/RV date but things had to be done before Nov. 10th for many reasons. Okie then gives a list of reasons why the RI/RV must be done before Nov. 10th. See post by Okie on this date.

7 Nov 2010-
This turkey is all done and ready to come out of the oven. Gov of Iraq finally done what was necessary with a little threat and coercion---we’re there---watch the next few days and you will be richly rewarded for your time. I’m doing my victory dance.

14 Nov 2010-
All indicators are most positive for the release of the R/V very quickly.

16 Nov 2010-
Have sources stating that this will happen previous to the 26th and should and will happen much sooner. Sources seem well satisfied with the progress that is and has been made in the GOV.

22 Nov 2010-
I would imagine (IMHO) that Dec 1 should or will be the drop dead date regarding the R/V—notice I said (IMHO)

26 Nov 2010-
It’s initial readout is pointing to Monday as being the destination to be reached or at least visable.

28 Nov 2010-
Remember when I stated we would see something Monday here in the USA??? Luckily my source has been correct on his last 3 out of 4 predictions--- not perfect---but a pretty fair average—wouldn’t you say????? Source is still stating same intel/info----whether the GOI or the FOREX or the R/V we will have to wait and see.

8 Dec 2010-
It’s closer than a band-aid on your skin

21 Dec 2010-
Thursday-cash in Monday-nuff said—I have banking intel that can not divulged at this time due to confidentiality agreement-intel will be posted Thursday-all good-no worries. Intell just in that will blow your hat off. Have just got a call stating it has R/Vd in Iraq just a few minutes ago at the rate of---go ahead---ask. 3.60.They are celebrating right now in Bagdad.

22 Dec 2010-
Monday cash in still a go.

23 Dec 2010-
Okie OIL MAN: THE BUDGET WILL BE READ THE 3RD AND FINAL TIME SUNDAY–ACTUALLY SUNDAY WILL BE THE FIRST OFFICIAL MEETING OF THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT–BUDGET READING WAS NECESSARY FOR THE R/V TO OCCUR–MALIKI HAS ALREADY ORDERED SHABIBI TO RE-VAL–INTEL ON MONDAY STILL ON TRACK–WILL ADD INFO THRU-OUT THE DAY—-JUST DETAILS THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST BUT NOT AFFECTING THE R/V–JUST NECESSARY STEPS OF THE GOI TO MAKE THIS OCCUR.

24 Dec 2010-
OKIE OIL MAN : YOU GUYS TUESDAY NITE WAS INFORMED THAT THURS NITE WAS WHEN WE WERE TO HEAR ABOUT IT? WELL IT SEEMS LIKE THE CBI HEARD ABOUT IT TOO–REMEMBER ME STATING CASH IN NEXT WEEK POSSIBILITY—I STILL STAND BY INTEL THIS FORUM RECEIVED BEFORE ANYONE ELSE AND NOW IS BEING PLAGERIZED ON OTHER SITES—YOU LUCKY DOGS–YOU KNEW FIRST!!!!OKIE OIL MAN : CBI SHUTDOWN IS PRE-REQUISITE MAKE BY IMF PREVIOUS TO ANY CURRENCY CHANGE—NUFF SAIDUSNA67 : I didn’t hear anything on Thursday…………..OKIE OIL MAN : YOU HEARD IT LAST NITE AT 1 AM-USNA67–I RECEIVED A DOZEN CALLS DURING THE NITE TO INFORM ME OF WHAT I HAD FURNISHED YOU THE PREVIOUS TUES–SOME PEOPLE HAS SHORT MEMORIES—GONE FOR ANOTHER CUPTexasMom : Okie, I don’t understand, you are saying it HAS already happened?OKIE OIL MAN : LETS US SEE WHAT DEVELOPS SUNDAY AFTER THE PARLIMENT MEETINGOKIE OIL MAN : TEXASMOM–I INFORMED GROUP THAT WE WOULD FIRST GET NEWS THURS–LAST NITE THE CBI SHUT DOWN FOR A MANDATORY 48 HOURS PREVIOUS RATE CHANGE STATUE–NUFF SAIDOKIE OIL MAN : TEXAS MOM–NO ONE WAS SUPPOSE TO EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE NEWS IN THE USA TILL LAST NITE–YOU KNEW ABOUT IT LAST TUESOKIE OIL MAN : MY TIME HORIZON IS STILL VALIDOKIE OIL MAN : GONNA BE A BUNCH OF HAPPY CRITTERS IN THE CORRAL NEXT WEEK@ BDC : And when’s this supposed to pop again? Monday?OKIE OIL MAN : BDC-YES OR VERY SHORTLY THEREAFTERBondLady : okie i hope u are able to find some time with your family and not work all the way thru the holidaysOKIE OIL MAN : BONDLADY–AM GOING TO OVERSEE 4 RIGS TO KEEP THE MUD PUMPS RUNNING CHRISTMAS SO HANDS CAN SPEND FROM 12-6PM WITH THEIR FAMILIES—–OKIE OIL MAN : I WILL ENJOY CHRISTMAS ON THE 26TH–ALONG WITH A R/Vmacdaddy : Okie, IYO do you feel we will be cashing in on Monday, or do you think it will take a little longer? Thanks Okie.OKIE OIL MAN : MACDADDY–THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO RUSH UNLESS YOU CHOOSE–THEIR WILL BE NO TIME LIMIT TO CASH IN LARGE DENOMSBondLady : sorry u have to work budOKIE OIL MAN : BL–HANDS TIME WITH THEIR FAMILYS WILL BE PRESENT ENOUGH FOR MEOKIE OIL MAN : THIRD AND FINAL READING OF THE BUDGET TO PARLIMENT WILL OCCUR TOMMOROW OR SUNDAY—THATS THE KEY TO THE LOCK–THEY HAVE A BUDGET OF 97 TRILLION DINARS—THERE ARE ONLY 27 TRILLION DINARS EVER PRINTED—SEE WHERE I’M GOING WITH THIS?–ECONOMICS 101jhertel : OKIE OIL MAN What do you mean tomorrow or Sunday? Do you mean today or Sunday?OKIE OIL MAN : NEXT WEEK IS OUR WEEK—LET IT GOpanhead : whatever happened to it already RV’d in Iraq?….seems boots on the ground would be letting people know if that indeed happend…..OKIE OIL MAN : STOP TRYING TO MICRO-MANAGE THAT YOU HAVE NO INFLUENCE OVER–SIT BACK–RELAX–I HAVE GIVEN YOU DATE AND RATE–WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID—NUFF SAID@ BDC : We’ll see what happens this coming week.OKIE OIL MAN : BDC–THATS THE WAY TO LOOK AT IT—KUDOS TO YOUpanhead : not micromanaging….just a simple question…..dates and rates have been supplied numerous times since late 03……….panhead : this is IMO still a global event….not just Iraq@ Admin Rilee : Blaino : OK, my synopsis of what could be happening: I type slow, so this will come in bits and pieces. Trickle down from the decision point will get us the explanation for the hurry up on the posted schedule for the formation of the GOI. Next we have an announcement that the parliament is disbanding on saturday and wont meet again until Monday. Except two hours later they’re back in session. Never forget that the Chinese took out full page adds in New York, LA, and Chicago, debunking an RV of Chinese currency. Then the next day they pulled the trigger on an RV. Remember that the CBI must sooner or later reclaim every single Dinar. And will do subtle things to discourage additional investment purchasing of the currency. Now we’re told that the third reading of the budget will not happen until Sunday which means that could be true or they could be doing it as we speak. If you RV Friday morning in Mosque at the end of morning prayers, then everyone has all day Friday and Saturday with no banks open to party, go nuts, go crazy, and calm back down before banks open Sunday morning there. That way everyone has a chance to use their smartcard and avoid the rush on the banks. No one will get killed in line by terrorists because there’s no line because the banks are closed.OKIE OIL MAN : IN IRAQ–THE MONEY IN CIRCULATION HAS BEEN SEVERLY CURTAILED–THE SMART CARDS AND ENTIRE SOCIETY IS GOING TO BE USING THE SMART (DEBIT) CARD FOR FUTURE TRANSACTIONS MAKING IRAQ’S GOAL OF A NEARLY CASHLESS SOCIETY COME INTO FRUITIONOKIE OIL MAN : CALLED A PLASTIC ECONOMY–STATED GOAL OF CBI—

25 Dec 2010-
20:09:22 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : HAD NOT INTENDED TO COME BACK ON TONIGHT BUT THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE–THE THIRD AND FINAL READING OF THE BUDGET HAS HAPPENED–SO THEY ARE THRU WITH THAT–BACK SCREENS OF BANKS NOW SHOWING THE POUND SIGN WHICH INDICATES IMMENENT RATE CHANGE–JUST RECEIVED—THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS FOR US
20:11:44 25/12/10] OKIE OIL MAN : WE COULD NOT HAVE RECEIVED BETTER OR MORE TIMELY NEWS OTHER THAN THE ACTUAL R/V NEWS

6 Jan 2011-
JANUARY 6TH, 2011 12:15 AM • POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS
Okie Dinner Time Chat at Just4Dinar Members 1/5/11
OKIE OIL MAN : OK BEAR THIS IN MIND–I ONLY CONVEY WHAT IS FURNISHED AND AM ONLY THE MESSENGER–NOTHING MORE–IT LOOKS LIKE 10 DAYS OUT IS THE WORSE CASE SCENARIO FOR THE R/V–BUT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE MUCH BEFORE THAT–THE RATE WILL BE 45 CENTS ABOVE OR BELOW KUWAIT RATE WHICH NOW 3.57 LET ME SEE WHAT I TYPED AND SEE IF I NEED TO ADD ANYTHING
OKIE OIL MAN : PARLIMENT HAS AGREED TO MINISTRY POSTS–AND YES WHAT I FURNISHED YESTERDAY IS JUST NOW BEING PROVEN REGARDING THE TURNING IN OF THE DINARS FOR DOLLARS AND DINARS CAN NOT BE SHIPPED OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND WHAT BORDER CROSSINGS THAT ARE OPENED IS BEING SEARCHED FOR DINAR
OKIE OIL MAN : SEEMS LIKE SHABBI BUILT A FIRE UNDER PARLIMENT YESTERDAY AND THIS IS MOVING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT–THE 10 DAYS DON’T BE DISCOURAGED OVER BECAUSE THAT IS THE OUTSIDE DATE AND PROBABLY WILL HAPPEN SOONER—
OKIE OIL MAN : I THINK THAT IS IT–MEMORY FADES AFTER SO MUCH INTEL AND DAYS AND DAYS OF IT
shae123 : OKIE OIL MAN: News from my friend with Nabors drilling company in Kuwait. Whenever you are ready.
OKIE OIL MAN : SHAE-SHARE WHAT NABORS HAND SAID—
shae123 : OKIE OIL MAN: He can only get hands on small denoms and as you stated any large bill won’t be allowec to cross back into Kuwait
OKIE OIL MAN : THE ORDERS TO TURN IN DINARS TODAY HAS JUST TODAY BEEN CIRCULATED TO THE TROOPS AND IS POSTED IN MANY PLACES SOLDIERS FREQUENT
OKIE OIL MAN : AS USUAL–MY INTEL IS A LITTLE AHEAD OF THE CLOCK—HOPE YOU NOTICED IQD09
shae123 : OKIE OIL MAN: His contact at the bank in Iraq has gone silent with intel to him. He is only advising him to be watching for things to change soon.
OKIE OIL MAN : LOWER DENOMS ARE ONLY IN IRAQ AND BEING UTILIZED ON A SMALL SCALE SO FAR
OKIE OIL MAN : THNX SHAE–KUDOS SON
shae123 : OKIE OIL MAN: As I hear more from this source I will let you know. He is now sold on the dinar R/V and has purchased a substancil amount and already gotten it out of the country
OKIE OIL MAN : GOOD FOR HIM SHEA
OKIE OIL MAN : THAT PUTS THE PROJECTED RATE BETWEEN 3 AND 4 BUCKS–THAT IS WHAT I UNDERSTOOD—
shae123 : OKIE OIL MAN: He wasn’t even aware of Dinar as an investment until I and a friend brought it to his attention. When he questioned the man who runs the bank in Iraq he began to educate him further.
OKIE OIL MAN : SHAE–GOOD FOR HIM
OKIE OIL MAN : RILEE–I THINK THAT IS ALL INTEL FOR NOW—-IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN ANYTHING–MAYBE A LICK UP TO THE SIDE OF MY HEAD MAY REFRESH MEMORY

Late Night @ J4D With OKIE OIL MAN 1/5/2011
[21:47:13 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : SUNDAY SHOULD BE A DAY TO WATCH–MAYBE A FEW DAYS LATER ALSO–SUNDAY SUPPOSE TO BE THE DAY EVERYTHING IS ANNOUNCED–GOV–POSSIBLY R/V
[21:50:08 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : SECURITY ISSUE PREVENTS ME FROM SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT TRUCKS CARRYING VALUABLE CARGO ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT
[21:52:02 05/01/11] bohmer7 : OKIE OIL MAN, yes we need to kep those trucks as our little secret
[21:52:09 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : WHO KNOWS?–IT MAY HAVE BEEN TRUCK LOADS OF JACK DANIELS WHISKEY–I DID NOT SPECIFY WHAT CARGO WAS
[21:53:04 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : M E CONTACT WAS AS HAPPY AS A FAT PIG IN THE SUNSHINE
[21:54:26 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : BIG PHOTO OP OCCASION SUNDAY–WATCH FOX TV AND SEE IF THEY COVER THAT WHICH WILL HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL IMPLICATION
[21:55:44 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : REPORT TONIGHT INDICATED THAT SHABBI IS HAPPY AGAIN AFTER THE RIFF WITH THE PARLIMENT YESTERDAY
[21:58:35 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : COMPLETE GOV SEATED-BUDGET PASSED-GAZETTE PUBLISHED–ALL TO BE ANNOUNCED SUNDAY
[21:59:47 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : EVERYTHIN HAS FELL (PAST TENSE) INTO PLACE AS OF ABOUT 1 HOUR AGO NOW
[22:00:02 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : EVERYTHING
[22:00:34 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : THIS INTEL IS AHEAD OF TIME JUST LIKE YESTERDAY’S WAS—
[22:02:41 05/01/11] Shelby17 : Okie. Do we still have to wait for Sunday?
[22:03:43 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : SHELBY17-I STATED EVERYTHING REGARDING PRE-REQUISITES TO BE ANNOUNCED SUNDAY–WHAT’S SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?
[22:04:58 05/01/11] shae123 : redwing: Between 3.50 to 4.50. If info about 50 cents away from Kuwait dinar. Rumor that Kuwait may be reval their dinar tomorrow to 4.00 range.
[22:05:24 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : RATE PROPOSED—45 CENTS ABOVE OR BELOW KUWAIT RATE
[22:06:47 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : TUGBOAT–I’M NOT SURE OF ANYTHING–I JUST DELIVER THE MESSAGES–YOU ACCEPT OR DENY–YOUR CHOICE
[22:08:56 05/01/11] tugboat : Hey Okie Man, With a rate like that, you think they may be just starting high, knowing it will get lowered a little
[22:09:16 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : TUGBOAT-NO
[22:15:10 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : SAMCHILLI–YOU WILL BE RECEIVING MANY ARTICLES BETWEEN NOW AND SUNDAY THAT LEADS UP TO THE EXTRAVIGANCY (SP)—YOUR GETTING YOUR NEWS ABOUT 4 DAYS AHEAD OF TIME TODAY—-
[22:15:50 05/01/11] Ddavis : Okie: Ya think the 10th is a good day for it to RV?
[22:16:25 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : DDAVIS-ANY DAY IS ALRIGHT WITH ME–ITS NOT LONG NOW THO
[22:17:26 05/01/11] corpsman8404 : Okie, in your personal opinion what are the chances of a lop followed by an RV on the lopped denomination, even if its one or two zeroes lopped rather than all 3?
[22:17:43 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : FROM THIS POINT FORWARD THE ARTICLES OUT OF IRAQ WON’T NEED TO BE PUTTING OUT FALSE OR OLD INFORMATION–ITS TOO LATE NOW FOR THEM TO DO THAT NOW
[22:18:36 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : CORPSMAN8404–GET THAT WORD LOP OUT OF YOUR VOCABULARY–NOT APPLICABLE TO THIS SITUATION—NO INFLATIONARY FACTO
[22:20:49 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : THE ENTIRE GOVERMENT WILL BE ANNOUNCED SUNDAY–AS WELL AS THE BUDGET BEING PASSED–AS WELL AS BEING PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE–WHAT’S NEXT?——–THE R/V WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY
[22:21:30 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : SUNDAY IS THE DAY SHABBI WANTED BY THE END OF DEC 2010
[22:21:51 05/01/11] corpsman8404 : OKIE OIL MAN – So I get that the budget will be passed before the R/V. Won’t they have to go back over that budget and change all of the numbers all over again?
[22:23:12 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : COROSMAN8404–SIMPLE PROCEDURE–NEW BUDGET EVEN THO IN DINARS CAN BE DIVIDED BY THEIR STATED 85 BILLION USD BUDGET—SIMPLE MATH PROBLEM
[22:23:43 05/01/11] @ Samchilli : Iraq still owes $22 billion of the approximately $53 billion which the United Nations (UN) ordered Iraq to pay Kuwait as compensation for war damages incurred during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990
[22:24:26 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : SAMCHILLI–KUWAIT IS ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF
[22:27:20 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : THE HCL LAW WAS FINALIZED TODAY ALSO
[22:27:36 05/01/11] corpsman8404 : OKIE OIL MAN – any major changes to it that we know of?
[22:28:15 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : CORPOMAN–GET AWAY FROM YOUR PUTER TILL AFTER SUNDAY AND STOP WORRING ABOUT IT
[22:29:53 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : THE BAD THING ABOUT YOU GUYS HAVING INTEL EARLY IS YOU CAN’T WAIT FOR IT TO HAPPEN AS PLANNED AND SIT AROUND THINKING ABOUT THINGS OF NO RELEVENCE–I STARTED NOT TO POST NEW INTEL FOR THAT VERY REASON–THEIR ARE NO PATIENCE HERE
[22:32:50 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : I DO NOT EXPECT THE R/V SUNDAY—PERIOD
[22:33:48 05/01/11] Dr. Arden : Okie something you said the other day and an article posted yesterday created a question in my mind today. You said the IMF will determine rate on DEBT, not assets. Yesterday there was a chat posted that most, if not all the Paris club debt has been paid or written off. Could it be that the delay is that Iraq is trying to eliminate all debt before pullin the trigger so they can come in at higher rate?
[22:34:20 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : DR ARDEN–ABSOLUTELY NOT
[22:36:27 05/01/11] tugboat : Hello again Okie. As a newby to your sight and learning my way around, I just got back from reading your post from earlier this evening. Sorry if my uninformed questions rubbed you the wrong way.
[22:37:26 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : TUGBOAT–NO PROBLEM–FORGIVE MY SHORTNESS WITH YOU–JUST TIRED OF REPEATING OVER AND OVER AGAIN THE SAME STATEMENT
[22:40:57 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : I WASN’T EXPECTING INTEL THIS GOOD TILL TOMMOROW NIGHT–BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND AT A RAPID PACE AT THAT
[22:41:55 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : YOU GUYS KNEW FIRST–NOW LETS KEEP IT A SECRET—-(FAT CHANCE)—HA HA
[22:44:19 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : NO R/V–JUST FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT ACCOMPOLISHMENT’S THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE PRIOR TO R/V–GO READ MY POST–NUFF SAID–
[22:49:17 05/01/11] bigrudy : OKIE OIL MAN is the RV comming pretty soon?
[22:49:34 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : RUDY–VERY CLOSE NOW
[22:50:18 05/01/11] ajob : Okie Gov complete, Budget done, will there be a need for any additional laws to accomodate the R
[22:50:31 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : AJOB-NO
[22:52:05 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : SUNDAY WILL ANSWER MOST OF THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE EXCEPT THE DATE AND RATE WHICH WILL BECOME EVIDENT TO THOSE WHO READ AND WATCH WITH UNDERSTANDING
[22:53:29 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : RATE WILL BE WITHIN 45 CENTS ABOVE OR BELOW KUWAIT RATE—PERIOD!
[22:56:28 05/01/11] mlchstudio : OKIE OIL MAN – Do you think Obama will insert himself and take credit for this RV ?
[22:57:06 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : MICH-WHAT DO YOU THINK?–HE’S THE SETTING PRESIDENT WHEN THIS OCCURS—-
[22:59:14 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : YOU GUYS ARE NOT ONLY WITNESSING HISTORY–YOUR INVESTMENT MAKES YOU PART OF HISTORY
[23:00:26 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : RUDY-RATE DECIDED ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO WHEN SHABBI SHOWED UP ANNOUNCED AT THE UN AND IMMEDIATELY WENT TO THE IMF TO FINALIZE RATE AND DATE AND GET ACCEPTANCE FROM IMF
[23:00:48 05/01/11] Ddavis : OKIE OIL MAN Next week?
[23:01:35 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : DDAVIS–PERHAPS–BUT THAT WOULD RUSH IT–BUT ANYTHING PAST SUNDAY IS POSSIBLE–PROBABLY A FEW DAYS THEREAFTER
[23:03:43 05/01/11] Godschild : OKIE OIL MAN Your insight has helped me understand that we Are a part of history – this is just too cool. Thanks again
[23:05:11 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : GODSCHILD–EVEN THO YOU INVESTED TO MAKE A PROFIT—STOP AND CONSIDER THIS—-THE USD YOU HAVE SPENT BUYING DINARS HAS AND IS AND WILL HELP BUILD A COUNTRY–HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY–I HELPED BUILD A COUNTRY?
[23:08:03 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : YOU GUYS BE PROUD–YOU HAVE ACCOMPOLISHED A GREAT DEAL–IRAQ OWES YOU MORE THAN YOU EVER CAN IMAGINE
[23:14:38 05/01/11] OKIE OIL MAN : JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW 4 DAYS AHEAD OF TIME WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IS NO NEED TO STOP PRAYING FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION OF THIS SAGA—GN ALL
Chat #3
OKIE OIL MAN : MORE AND MORE INFO ABOUT THE INEVITABILITY OF THIS OCCURRING–WHEW–ITS GETTING INTERESTING NOW–HOPE THAT 10 DAY OUTSIDE WINDOW WAS JUST LOWERED AND IT APPEARS IT JUST MAY HAVE BEEN–THANK GOD
OKIE OIL MAN : LATEST REPORT INDICATES THAT 10 DAY WINDOW MAY BE CLOSING SOME–THANK GOD
Americanhope : IS THE 10 DAY WINDOW FROM TODAY OR THE 1ST?
OKIE OIL MAN : AMERICANHOPE LAST NIGHT
guns : Okie, what makes you say the 10 day window has shortened??
OKIE OIL MAN : GUNS–INTEL ABOUT 5 MINUTE OLD THATS HOW
(I suspect that Okie’s intel here has something to do with what *****, KAPERONI, and others are now saying regarding the sale of weapons to Iraq by the US… not definite, but the timing was real close.) – Catalyst
MelroseMohawk : OKIE do you think the SDR reveal on Friday, I think it would be a reason for a friday RV Effective Jan 10th what is your opinion?
OKIE OIL MAN : MELROSEMOHAWK–NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT–SEEMS PLAUSIBLE–BUT WERE IN A DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENT HERE THAN HAS EVER OCCURRED BEFORE SO 1 CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING WITH CERTAINTY
Godschild : OKIE OIL MAN To see all unfold through your “window” has been amazing. Thank you so much for sharing all this with us!!! God Bless you with abundant Health, wealth & Joy!
OKIE OIL MAN : THNX GODSCHILD–TO OUR FATHER BE THE GLORY
OKIE OIL MAN : IF YOU DON’T KNOW FOR SURE HOW YOUR GOING TO PROGRESS IN THE FUTURE WITH YOUR BLESSING—YOU NEED TO SIT DOWN–SHUT PUTER OFF–AND START MAKING PLANS—FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL

ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum