IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Afternoon Call with Dan and Playback 8 20 2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

PTR Afternoon Call with Dan and Playback 8 20 2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty PTR Afternoon Call with Dan and Playback 8 20 2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am

PTR Afternoon Call with Dan and Playback 8 20 2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Please Excuse Typos!!

Dan: A good weekend. Got back late last nite….

? Re SF

Dan: Know everybody wants it to bes as fast as possible. Will be the weekend after the immediate weekend following the rv. Will use 4 hotels that are really close together. Let’s say a meeting with ALG will be at one hotel at 9 the next one at 12 etc. I am coming out to have fun, be a guest etc. We are giving the list to ALG. Video screens at the different hotels. BSP members will be able to watch live video from their screen. Think there is a 30 minute delay.

Don’t see it taking more than the weekend after the weekend it happens.
There is the availability of 6 hotels and we will probably use 4 of them. Everyone will hear about the hotels that will give us a discounted rate. You will get a schedule of the events that are planned for each hotel…. Will have shuttles etc.

As a bsp member we will have schedules on line etc. There are a number of members who are not in bsp that are coming to SF as well. There will be 3 days of seminar stuff. We’ll be all over the place. Will be fun. At least 40 security people on duty (police officers) dressed and not. Not a place for anyone to come and raise a rucus.

Once we start planning for SF the information will be on both sides.

There was a page that was supposed to go up to explain the contest. Doesn’t have any significance to what we will be doing out there.

Dan: Don’t have a lot of information. Just felt I should wait till we get live to talk about it.

? Anything on what Okie is hearing?

Dan: Gone all day yesterday…. Somebody texted me re is it true? What is he saying?
The done part gets me laughing. This has been done for 2 months. Know that the papers were pushed across the desk two months ago. Owners of Forex said done. People across the pond said done. Think the rate will be high 3’s low 4’s. The 8 would seriously affect the global markets. Saying done is like the flag hasn’t been dropped. I have heard would be done by the end of the month. And hearing Tuesday Wednesday.

The process has begun and did over 3 weeks ago. When you see numbers jumping all over the place, 10-12 checks a day is because they are timing servers… agencies checking with each other…. At some high levels we are seeing there has been notice given at the very high Forex level (not traders) said a # of currencies to be revalued at a high level. A significant notice of a very large shift. Given a few days ago. Usually given 72 hrs in advance – 4 or five days in advance. That looks factual this time.

We talked a long time ago there was a lot of misinformation. Tony and I debated it on a call one time. I believe the false information has been about that its done. When Kuwait rv’d they said they weren’t going to. That it would take a few years and they did the next day. They went from 10 cents to way over 8 and then down. That created new laws for rv’s. They could say it then cause no information highway. You could do misinformation in a good way. We have connections in so many 3 letter agencies that they can’t do the same kind of take away they used to. Now it’s the its done over and over till they burn us out. People are giving up. Getting discouraged. Cashing out. Every thing they wanted them to fear they are fearing.

I believe he could be hearing the 24th and it happens tonight – or on the 25th. Okie could be dead right. I know doing his best to give out the information they can. Bringing us information from good sources.

We are really close.

? Thank you to you and Tony and the mods for all the work you do.

Dan: You still won 50k dinar.

? SF – of the 4 hotels is there one that will have the most events?

Dan: No. We are looking at 9 hotels and can pick 4. Each one holds 900-1000 rooms. We are at around 4000…. Some now wanting to re-register.. it is all over the place. We talked to ALG and they said don’t hold to a certain number and break it into several hotels….. let’s say 4 hotels… each would have an event at 9 then another one at 12…. Closer to the airport district. All within walking distance. Downtown is great to get in and our of. We have a company putting some stuff together…. Shark boat tours, wale watching… Alcatraz… lot’s to do.

? Release of Cheney’s book – anything in it re this event?

Dan: Some one did comment on that who has been on our calls before. If Cheney does have something in there about this it will be postponed till after it happens. He would have to keep putting off the release till its over. I am holding my tongue on something else I heard…

? Want to thank everyone – you, Tony, the mods and would like to thank CountryGirl59. Helps out a lot on the chat… You had said that after this ends that you might leave SF open for a little while. A couple who wants to come in who is a bsp and can’t till after rv.

Dan: If they are a bsp we will figure something out. Don’t want anyone to miss out.
The difference is when we didn’t have a restriction on there we had over 5k people saying they would be there and we knew that wouldn’t happen. More work for us to give $$ back than not to.

Those in bsp now that want to come to SF can.

Dan: Why do you believe no matter what we are ok?

Caller: I just believe it. Their economy is coming up. Their currency has got to follow.

Dan: Something to remember. Their currency didn’t fall because of the economy. Even with a horrible dictator. They went from 3 plus to the usd because of war, Saddam, etc…. when all done away with and they will get their currency back. Now that countries are forgiving debt and investing etc… and this is for the increase of many monetary systems….speculation on how well this country is going to do. It is no longer too good to be true. Even though their economy going up – that is just a plus.

The US put themselves on top of the hill doing the largest gdp of everyone… whether China or Germany loans them money, the economy they effect is so high they can’t afford to let the US go down. I was talking to a man this am about the 8 rate – and how if it goes to that it makes the VND and the Chinese currencies way low…. Doesn’t make sense… throws everything way out of wack. To put it back where it was with a bit of an increase makes sense… this is a fix for a lot of stuff. A reset button.

? What is your indulgence… we know that Tony likes cigars?

Dan: I am a simple guy, family, the mountains and the hills. Don’t drink or smoke. Part of a group that helps me with that. I don’t know how to answer that. I like a good steak. Don’t do sugar or alcohol. Have a lot of hobbies… you don’t want to know what those are. I do like Kuai.

I like shirts from all over the country. XL – blues, greens, dark black. Have close to 30 or 40 Hawaiian shirts.

Dan: I hate to say that I am in that mix of people that are looking at a date. I do believe this month is the end of this. I have been staying away from that a bit. Making light of the information that we got from Forex. What was released was pretty significant. Within days and hours not weeks. I am excited about that.

? Thank you to you and Tony and the mods and the membership of PTR. A great class of people. I learn so much from just reading. Does it matter that Parliament is gone till Sept 6th?

Dan: They have said many times they were on vacation and still were meeting 10-12 hours a day. Believe the news on certain levels is what they want us to know. If they are gone for the next 3 weeks that they play no part in the rv. Doesn’t matter if they are there.

? Getting conflicting information. Contractors payments.. With the Forex people getting word…

Dan: The contract part I believe is just speculation. They aren’t going to not pay them. They will get paid as always just with a different note. They won’t get paid millions more cause in a new currency. Just that they will get less dinar. Forex has been told many times that it has been done. That the #’s have been locked in at mid 3’s. We are hearing from management now. Those that run Forex. That there was a significant number of currencies (over 60) that would be rv’ing and the iqd was at the top of the list. This is way different cause not from traders.

A close friend with strong contacts gave me information and said I could repeat this much. A lot of significance there as to who actually saw the information…. Said we need to be prepared and understand this…. This will significantly affect our business as traders…

? Thank you for all the information you provide. You guys really try to give us the best information. Very difficult to give it to us cause of classifies data. Re the Forex guy – I am very excited about it. Is it possible that Dinar Banking will have a cash-in location in SF?

Dan: yes – we are working on something. You will have cashed in a 25k or 50k note somewhere. I heard Frank say to make your plans to come to Atlanta. They can’t tell you to come somewhere else. He can’t tell you where you could go other than Atlanta. Laws changed that were very strict. Strange that the UST put those kinds of restraints on them and could no longer say that they have other cashin places. Don’t take the have to come to Atlanta literally. That was said because all that could be said.

? When they say rate is locked – is it really?

Dan: We know that it couldn’t be locked for sure because the usd has dropped in the past 5-6 weeks. Said in the beginning that I didn’t believe the pegged to gbp. I don’t believe that’s possible. Still say pegged to usd. The day that it happens you will know the rate. Not floating so far and so wide that they can’t do a rate.

If it was locked to the gbp and let’s just say it is $1.60… that means $1 usd. You aren’t locking it to the gbp cause you can’t tell what the usd is. Whatever the currency locked to still have to get it exchanged at your dollar and have to do the calculation to every country. Everyone I have been talking to believes between 3.70 and $4.

Everyone we are talking to say it can’t go past this month. Solid information that has me thinking before next Friday. Okie is talking about the 24th. Other things happening on the 23rd. This week coming up looks really, really good.

? Thank you so much – you and Tony and all of the advisory board members have been tremendous, supportive, uplifting, kept us afloat… helped those in despair at times… just wanted to stay thank you.

Dan: Takes a large group of us to build this kind of character. Came into chat and realized there was no way to talk to everyone. The information sounds like a little but it really is big, the Forex information and other stuff. We do ask the mods advice on a lot of things… how to address certain things… think calling them advisory board gives them a better status….

You guys don’t get to hear what they say about you guys when they call us – they go to bat for you a lot. They look at you as a big part of the team. They work hard for you guys on the back end.

When we finally light this off and send out the text message and we do the call and get to tell you guys it’s done will be a little bit of a choking moment.

? Through all your contacts…. Obama making an announcement about how putting people back to work… is the rv helping to fund that and/or the bank he has talked about?

Dan: Don’t know a good answer for your question. Any one else on the mod line? There has been no evidence of it but I believe it could be. I am surprised there is as much information out as there is. When this is over I will be blown away by more people not getting in. I heard today about 3 more groups cashing in. You have to be kidding me. Why would you not hang on to something to change your position?

I am of the opinion that I still have to check something out. When Gary told me about the iqd he had more credibility business wise than others who had told me. I looked into this and realized there was no way that this wouldn’t happen. The only people I talk to about this are people who are already in it. This is not a network marketing game. I don’t profit either way.

Some people can’t handle the frustration that we have gone through. In network marketing I tell nobody what I do. The first network marketing thing I got involved with the owner was a crook. I could have taken the attitude that all of them were but I didn’t. For about 10 yrs I made more than most doctors I know, and I have an 8th grade education. I don’t believe in talking to friends and family about network marketing. Did the same thing with this. Some people just can’t know cause they won’t believe it or won’t utilize it.

? What is the time line for cashing in? Gifting to my son cause he can’t cash in?

Dan: There may be a time line – I have heard of 350, 45 and 90 days… we don’t know. You could cash it in for him.. ways you can work around it. You could cash in 25k dinar for him and he could do what he needs to do.

We’ll be so emotional over what we now get to do and who we get to help when this happens… not waiting for a dollar to do it.

? You said before you had some sources that you would have a 3ish heads up – still the case?

Dan: 2 of them said they didn’t think it would go into next month. The other said he didn’t think now would get that advance knowledge. They just know it is going to happen and that we are really really close. I have heard from some directors of really high organizations and they say they don’t know what is holding it up. Even the traders are thinking they won’t have advance knowledge either. Don’t think anyone really knows any more.

? Dinar Banker said that BOA had closed their account. Do you know if they have a new bank that will be able to handle wiring to us?

Dan: It was that BOA and other banks have been cutting off money service companies but has nothing to do with wiring to us… nothing to do with the dinar… they are talking about going through a well known English bank. They said that your money orders would be stamped with the postmark as a result. Know some people who played around on Friday and didn’t get theirs in. I think they will be ok with Monday but maybe not.

? When Dinar Banker was on call, aid that someone could have an order on layaway and not have made an initial payment would still honor that? Then said he would cut that off.

Dan: Told TY that what concerned me about the call was that the conversation made it sound that you could place a reserve order in and not even get to the bank to get the money order in…. he said they couldn’t do that and would need it to be time stamped. Meaning that the money order has been purchased and it is out of my hands. The stipulation is that you could no longer cash this cause it is out of your possession…. Meaning in the hands of the post office, ups etc.

? Something about the usd being artificially suppressed?

Dan: It is in a bad space… dropping cause of bad management, debt, indecision, you name it. It is looking worse and worse instead of fixing it cause they have something going on. Said in March that the gold would rise, the usd would drop….. then the iqd would rv and rise, the usd would go up and all that influx that happens, the spending of the US people would rise…. With oil credits into the tune of trillions of $$ will revise 2 monster entities and those will make on the rise that are currently making on the fall. There’s people that know all of this stuff that is going on. The people that are controlling it – it’s about power and control. Mega dollar people.

I know we talked about having a short call – it has been over an hour. Glad we could connect and you could see very good things going on. We are almost done. A lot of good things coming up! I look forward to meeting everyone in SF. Those who wone the dinar will be getting that out soon.

Have a good weekend everybody.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum