IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steamer (Something to consider): OOM 8/12/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Steamer (Something to consider): OOM 8/12/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Steamer (Something to consider): OOM 8/12/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Steamer (Something to consider): OOM 8/12/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

I tend to think the guru’s are not making this stuff up. The question is, are their sources “instructed” to push this sort of “intel” for reasons only known to the orchestrators of this event? Governments worldwide are EXPERTS at feeding us sheep whatever brand of sheep chow is needed to direct the “show” in whatever manner they deem necessary. If anyone thinks for a moment that this whole experience has not been a major orchestration by those in control…including whatever “intel” the “sources” spew, then you are living with your head in the sand. I am not saying the dinar will not RV, I’m just sayin’ that we should all be aware of the fact that possible blind pumping just may be going on.

This is not a slam to the guru’s…they do work hard doing what they do. Again, the question is are their sources being directed as to what to feed us??? Something to think about. Might it be that there is a goal to infuse a certain amount of dinar into the US BEFORE they will reval? Think about that for a minute. The boost to the economy by increased purchasing power and taxes is a real thing. Perhaps the directors of the show have a certain amount that they want infused before releasing. Be certain that the UST knows exactly how much everyone of us has. If you think the records of the dinar sellers is not something the US Gov has access to, think again!

Do these thoughts shed a little different light on what I call blind pumping? Could our beloved guru’s be like bee’s pollenating the country…whether aware or not? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm??? For those of us that have been riding this puke train for 7+ years, have you noticed that nothing has changed in all those years. Every freakin weekend it is supposed to RV. Is Shotgun Susie still at it under a different name? I for one would not be at all surprised. Okie is that you Susie??? LOL!!

I am not negative on this at all. Heck, I have at least 4,000 hours into watchin this. If I didn’t believe it would happen by now, I would have stopped watchin.

Peace all and breathe……
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum