IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IN response to RQ post--- CheckMate FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

IN response to RQ post--- CheckMate FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty IN response to RQ post--- CheckMate FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:53 pm

IN response to RQ post--- CheckMate FROM ANOTHER SITE

IN response to RQ post---
CheckMate/Dan posted Yesterday 09:57 PM PT: I'm sorry this is such un-educated BS!
[Rich Queen] susananderson IT MAY EVEN JUMP HIGHER FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. DUMP ALL OF IT WHEN YOU SEE THAT HAPPENING
As far as it is happening AGAIN by these guy; I grow tired of the WHOLE "RV WILL HAPPEN ANY MOMENT,...IT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN,...GET REAY IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!
This has been taking place 5-6 days out of 7 ----- For the love of god give it a rest! At least Tony new when to say "Sorry it is not happening"!
Here is the deal,...you want the truth,....can you have a good weekend even if I tell you?????? NOT,....I REPEAT NOT HAPPENING this weekend,...sorry, I just can not watch you do this to each other without telling you strait. Go have a good weekend,..spend time away from the boards as NOTHING will happen till AFTER MONDAY EVENING at best. You want to complain about my post go ahead but I want to see you back here Tuesday with an apology. Good night all.CheckMate,...
Aug 5,10:15 PM Hey Im not trying to dog anyone it is just uncanny that everyday it's over. It starts to loss its appeal after awhile. Have a good weekend. CheckMate,...
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum