IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another bluwolf 07/27/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

another bluwolf 07/27/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty another bluwolf 07/27/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:25 pm

bluwolf saying that Thursday is shaping up to be a very interesting day - 07/27/2011

[cherry blossom]
[bluwolf] For the record Honduras Rv today and yes it is in the basket, news from cnn español and univision PR channel 11
[bluwolf] The way I see Wednesday is a very important day to get things done in DC, with Thursday being a good day to cashin if all goes well, agent 007 I must speak with you
[bluwolf] And the rate could be super high
[DxRx] Hey, made a call today, heard Thursday is a go...maybe, maybe before but probably not till sometime Thursday. No time was given and I did not ask for a rate I did not push it for a rate, just wanted date and got off the phone. We will see in 48 hrs or less. That is exactly why I am a little geeked up, because I know my guy does not speak with gurus Yep, that has me a little excited, but look, it could change. All I know is I am a little geeked up. For the first time since June.
[DsDragoon] In a Tweet from ABC Jake Tapper, ABC News' Sr White House Correspondent, wrote: @jaketapper "The way the terrain keeps shifting in this debate, President Obama will be proposing the Boehner plan by Thursday" Thursday is shaping up to be an interesting day! House Republicans delay vote on Boehner debt plan July 26, 2011 House Republicans delayed a vote on their bill to lift the debt ceiling as they scrambled Tuesday night to rewrite the measure to ensure that accompanying spending cuts were large enough, according to three senior GOP aides.....The vote, originally scheduled for Wednesday, could now happen Thursday
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum