IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-27-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-27-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-27-2011

Post by Shirley Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:13 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-27-2011

7-27-2011 Guru Dusty14369 "Sometumes you have to hit rock bottom before you can achevie ultimate prospeirity." just so you know the coming months may be a little tough. The dollar will suffer signifacantly in the near future. There isnt much time left in this investment - The RV will happen Pre-ALL this crap

7-27-2011 Guru Seeker one of my sources who 'swims' with the whales told me yesterday afternoon that we should watch for Ty to shutdown today possibly to raise prices.....or to adjust for something even better! this is just a rumor (but from a good source IMO)

7-27-2011 Guru Bluwolf we are on the final count down on this subject, it will just pop up now, at any time

7-27-2011 Guru Med 80 OR 90% OF THE DINAR IS INSIDE IRAQ AND THEY JUST EXCHANGE OLD FOR NEW, DO YOU SEE HOW THEY ELIMINATE TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS IN LOSSES FROM THE NEW RATE AND ONLY HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE U.S. AND THE OTHER 3 HOLDERS AND THEN THE INVESTORS, IT REALLY MINIMIZES WHAT THEY HAVE TO COVER

7-27-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 My speculation by watching this theater: When we see the downgrading of the U. S. credit rating - that's our trigger. Then and only then will we see this.

7-27-2011 Guru Dusty14369 My intel is still sticking to those dates that i have provided [jul 28 - aug 11]... 3.50-4.81 still the rate window

7-27-2011 Guru Longfellow Just in from DC source - big meeting tonight all 3 letter agencies involved. RV has been signed by O and is set.

7-26-2011 Guru TonyTNT Coming out of Iraq - NOTHING - it's all done, there is nothing left to do. Our government is holding it up. We still don't know the minute, but we do know it's going to happen.

7-26-2011 Guru Checkmate When someone comes on and says "it is revaluating" and we hear that from other sites, certain people on a daily basis, it has become nauseating to me [HUH?] This WILL take place, right now, we are speculating. Hearing we are waiting on a tax event, heard rate is levied to the GBP and rate is up there, way up there.

7-26-2011 Mailman17 THE HCL IS THE VERY LAST BENCHMARK SET BY THE U.S FOR IRAQ TO GAIN 100% SOVEREIGNTY, THERE WERE 18 BENCHMARKS IN THE VERY BEGINNING 17 HAVE BEEN MET LEAVES ONE - THE HCL. IRAQ WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO PAST THE RATE THE IMF SET, DONT EXPECT A HIGH RATE

Shirley
Shirley

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum