IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUMOR - fpark121 (RV UPDATE “ITS OVER”): OOM ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

RUMOR - fpark121 (RV UPDATE “ITS OVER”): OOM  ON ANOTHER SITE Empty RUMOR - fpark121 (RV UPDATE “ITS OVER”): OOM ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 am

RUMOR - fpark121 (RV UPDATE “ITS OVER”): OOM 7/23/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

July 23rd, 2011 08:32 am

Hello Everyone, I told you all in a post back on Monday that I got intel that the IRAQI DINAR has RV in IRAQ, Some of you have said, It cant RV in IRAQ without the rest of the World “OH YES IT CAN & IT DID” %100 PROVEN FACT!!

Most of you have been following the news today in the USA, Pres O said WE NEED THE DEBT CEILING RAISED NOW!!! He also said to bring whatever they had to the table…Can you see this..It as plain as the nose on my face!!

First of all I am so thankfull to the Lord, For the IRAQI PEOPLE THEY DESERVE THIS!! Just turn the table & put us in their place WOW!! Not Good… Second I am & I know many of you are so thankfull we have invested in IRAQ.. So, To make the long story short…THE IRAQI DINAR WILL RAISE THE DEBT LIMIT & HELP US BIG TIME HERE IN THE US..You can look at it this way.. ALL of us holding the DINAR WILL PAY TAXES!! Ok, That’s a big help alone…Then the USA has tons of the DINAR..

” THE WORLD WILL SEE THIS UNFOLD SUNDAY TO MONDAY” I am no GURU, but I give this a 99.9% Chance of everyone cashing out sometime next week…If you think about it..IRAQ needs this, We Need this.. We are running out of options here or as some say this is the last straw…I truly believe the USD RATE will be in the $ 1.25 to 3.25 Range..WE SHALL SEE!!!

When I see one photo (bank exchanging at $4.40, REAL LD's in circ, etc.) or other shred of evidence that an RV has occurred in Iraq, then I MIGHT not consider these stories as clueless pumping.....
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum