IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Call Notes - 7/20/11 @ 1PM EST ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

PTR Call Notes - 7/20/11 @ 1PM EST ON ANOTHER SITE Empty PTR Call Notes - 7/20/11 @ 1PM EST ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 pm

PTR Call Notes - 7/20/11 @ 1PM EST ON ANOTHER SITE

We are Close & Change is Coming

Dan-Can you hear me okay? I guess I am just talking to the mods. I was wondering w

Good morning everybody, in Ca it's 10 and its July 20th.

tony Renfro as we are telling you guys what is going on in the land of the sand. We also have the other Mr. Renfro on here who is going to be talking to you about trusts.

We will have an abbreviated call today and we are going to be talking about some things.

Things are going to be changing very quickly as we prepare for what is to come.

It gets frustrating on a day to day basis and then come here and have to repeat it.

Tony-Every call just gets easier and easier. The only thing we are looking for is the announcement of the rv. We are still hearing tons of people saying that it has taken place in Iraq. We are still hearing today that it is happening today. The rate has reached the US and it is live, it is a static rate, it is sitting there. People are looking at it.
Read More button on right
People on the other side are sayign that this is being held up by our administration.

If we want to have the real conversation about why our government would be holding it back. They are negotiating, the same thing they have been doing with Iraq over the last 9 months. Everyone has a shopping list and everything is negotiated one thing at a time. they negotiated with Iraq and now they are negotiated with each other. I heard months ago that our government is not holding it up.

Iraq has done everything they needed to do. This debt ceiling and they are using this . You do not use your final negotiating tool at the beginning. It just goes on and on . If the RV is announced right now today it will wipe out all of our problems. If that is what they wanted to do they would go ahead and do it. They are arguing about the tax changes and other programs. The debt is so far down after the RV that they won't need to change SS or Medicare. They are trying to negotiate prior to RV.

Dan-You are bringing up some good thing. Friday we have a guy coming on and he will be talking about the debt situation as well as banking. The debt will never be paid down, it is there for a reason. It will never be a zero because it just doesn't work that way.

On Saturday one of our members proved that there is no way that any of this is going on in Iraq..

Tony-and he is an idiot.

Dan-We can talk about how things are really going on.

Tony-I just want to apologize for that. This guy is actually an attorney. and I apologized to this guy, He had only googled something without sources.

Everything outside the green zone is going on and Iraqis are coming to our guys and telling our guys that they are being told to keep it away from our guys.

As far as google, does it even make common sense to google a picture of a bank. Do you really think that they have an instant picture of the bank. Google your house and go and stand out in your front yard. You won't see yourself.

He just got on here to object.

Dan-there are a lot of people who get on here just to dispel things.

Tony- the good news is this, everything that we wanted to see Iraq do has been done.

At least it's our people lying to us now. One way or the other this debt ceiling situation is going to end. There is nothing else out there.

Dan-on a regular basis we have people who listen to what other people are saying. What frustrates me is when people try to make other people look wrong. Try

The difficult thing is to try to find out what is going on.

You can pick through the news and get a little bit of what is going on. Then you pick through some of the information that some of the other people are saying. I won't listen to your intel, I don't care how good it is unless you have pictures in the newspaper.

We come on the call and try to give you what is happening. I don't see a lot of information in the intel. I see a lot of guys in high places who still don't know what is going on.

Most of the people we are listening to all are trying to figure out what is going on.

The banks are trying to do everything they can to be prepared. They want your business.

Ty and Ali are going to have 150.00 per million dinar value. We do have some really serious things going on right now.

It is one of those situations right now trying to figure out what is going on.

Here is the intel for the day most of the time. It is suppose to happen today or tomorrow. Yesterday after the call I had a person call me. Here is what he said to me, I could only listen to part of the call, could you fill me in on what else was said. If I had picked up my phone yesterday I would have had 100 calls just like that.

Folks what we know is that we have really good confirmation that it is here.

I don't believe that it is the debt ceiling holding hits up. I don't believe that Obama, Maliki, Talibani can hold this up by themselves. How can Obama even hold this up. Who do you think that any one man is. That is not going to happen. many billionaires and trillionaires are waiting for this to happen, many countries are waiting for this to happen.

This guy said the trillions of dollars. Do you really believe that the government is going to be able to cash out at 15 trillion dollar?

\I get frustrated because this guy just came to our forum. While we all have been eating and breathing this information. This is really something that is going to change the face of the US and many other countries. Sometimes ewe are looking like fools believing some of the things that we have heard.

Today we are going to change things up. I want to address our site. Some things are going to change because of some of the things that we have just talked about.

Tony-I want to address some of our person. The majority of our members don't comment at all, they just watch. That's okay, they are learning. It's okay to ask questions. Lets try to figure this out together. As dan said sometimes we get information that we can't put out there and we have received phone calls saying that we have stepped over the line.

We get a call with information and then we get another call and things have changes. We have learned things about our government, Iraq and their government. Look at the whole Dominic Strauss thing. We all knew that the information was not true and then his deputy got arrested the very next week for the very same thing. Even the woman's story is not even creditable any more. I shouldn't say this but she will never be deported. Information that you guys are seeing , just because somebody said it or wrote it doesn't make it so.

We appreciate people who try to learn the process and then come back with some legitimate questions. I know that you guys want them to go away.

Dan-The member who wrote that post about the IQD cannot pay off. Its' kind of like Eagles post. Three are just some things that you can't google.

We are bringing to your attention that not everything that is posted o

Be careful how you word your post. 15 Trill will never be cashed in. Oil credit and other things will come into play to take care of what the US has.

People listen . The internet is not news. It is slander and gossip.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum