IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petro Rumor 7/14/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Petro Rumor 7/14/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Petro Rumor 7/14/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Petro Rumor 7/14/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Petro cannot access the internet right now, and he's equally tired of all the doubters/negativity and is happy to let me post his info. I don't think I'll do it anymore. It's not worth being insulted and called a liar. Give me a break. Tell me that to my face.

Everything that Iraq has needed to do to get ready for the RV is DONE. What is in the balance now is our own President - these meetings that have been going on for what, 5 days now? Let me reitterate: Petro says - and he and Randy K are on the same page - Iraq has done what they need to do. IMO, they need it worse than we do. Who/what is coming between us and announcing RV is our own White House.

Also, he wanted me to say that he's even more confident and encouraged about this investment than he was yesterday.

Everything still looks on track for Saturday - or before. Of course - there are no guarantees. But Iraq has done Iraq's part.

It is now in the hands of our own elected officials.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down