IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

attackcat1 (wolf blitzer cnn): ON DV 7/13/11 2:03PM

Go down

attackcat1 (wolf blitzer cnn): ON  DV 7/13/11 2:03PM Empty attackcat1 (wolf blitzer cnn): ON DV 7/13/11 2:03PM

Post by Rooster Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:25 pm

attackcat1 (wolf blitzer cnn): ON DV 7/13/11 2:03PM
July 13th, 2011 02:53pm

OK- My friend who told me about the dinar sent me the email I pasted below. Please understand that she is like 70 yrs old, and her neighbor told her about the dinar having bought some per her brother Advsiing her to do so.

Then , my friend told me. I am the type that researches everything. Come to learn, that the “Brother” in one of those PD people, who say we are RV ing every day….

He forwards this stuff to her, I keep telling her is’ pumper stuff…. Sad

but could these morons actually lie about Wolf Blitzer..I mean use His Name and Reputation for lies, put out over the internet – WOW! -….OR

could this be true? Please read what she sent to me…. I tried to find info that Blitzer said this, but could not..

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS!!

[mort] Wolf Blitzer just announced on the news that Iraq has fully tradable currency hopefully this means the end of waiting for the RV to happen is here!!!!

[DinarWishes] mort what what what!!!!

[mort] it was just emailed to me from a person i trust

[mort] I’m asking her what channel in Iraq was it on

[drl] mort did you actually see it ?

[Hecht] mort That does mean they have an RV?

[mort] not sure yet

[SirTitus] mort ..what do you mean not sure…you post that and you’re not sure???

[BIGDADDYHARRIS] SirTitus lol

[Garskman] Mort, based on WTO, tradable means that it has been RV’d, right? Rate should follow soon…
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down