IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Curious about Sellers

2 posters

Go down

Just Curious about Sellers Empty Just Curious about Sellers

Post by Wondering Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:21 pm

I am fairly new to the whole Dinar RV thing but my question relates to the sellers. What happens to the Dinar they have already purchased and are sitting on with no buyers. It would be fairly certain to assume many of them hold millions. With no buyers, do they cash in too? Seems like minimal risk to be a seller since they would probably be able to return them if it LOPS or something not favorable.

Wondering

Back to top Go down

Just Curious about Sellers Empty Re: Just Curious about Sellers

Post by ToddS Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:11 pm

I have only posed that question to one of the places I purchased Dinar.

Their response was that they were assuming risk just as we did when we purchased Dinar.

If the value of the IQD increased then the value of their holdings increased, and the opposite is true as well.... the value decreases and the value of their holdings decreased.

As I stated I only posed that question to one of the four places I purchased Dinar, and the one was not Ali of DinarTrade, as I have never spoken to the man. I have no idea if that is in fact the case, or if other dealers have a different arrangement with their suppliers. I can see the possibility that some dealers may have different terms with different suppliers, as most companies do in other fields.

I don't advertise on this site, the advertisements you see on this forum are placed here by the forum host (forumotion.com). I receive no compensation from the advertisements on this site, so I won't mention the name of the dealer I questioned or the places where I purchased IQD, or any other currency I personally hold.

Welcome to the site, hope that helps.

ToddS
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down