IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluwolf & BGG Chat 7/10 @ 10:30pm ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Bluwolf & BGG Chat 7/10 @ 10:30pm ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Bluwolf & BGG Chat 7/10 @ 10:30pm ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 am

Bluwolf & BGG Chat 7/10 @ 10:30pm ON ANOTHER SITE

Posted Today, 01:18 AM

All is done, no futhur hold ups, just waiting for the high rate....Don't believe the bull about it will RV near the end of the year....Why post this stuff, to upset people?....Be positive and you will get through this so much more peaceful.

Blessings To All,....CZ....

BGG from 10:30pm 7-10-11

• BGG I think out next best window starts right before you get up thru about Wednesday nite.
• BGG That's the next hottest window...for a lot of reasons.
• BGG Did hear from a high-end gov't official Thursday is possible....I'm just a little more focused on earlier in the week
• DUCKEGG BGG If everything is voted on Tuesday, would we see it as early as Wed?
• BGG Duck - easily. Rate is in place and waiting. They are ready and waiting.
• Boaz BGG who is "they" are ready and waiting?
• BGG US Treasury.
• Tinker phoenix mention gag order with o/b on debt talks, talks of the mood being light with o/b
• BGG Tinker - there is info on the meetings...we'll know before he gets to the podium.

10:21 PM [Sasha601] • BGG Just a regular guy.....P.S. look for some big news this afternoon. • Sasha601 check for BGGs info later • BGG Sasha - if it's as big as I think you won't be confused as to whose it is. • BGG The big "intel" guys will have about a 3 hour head start - big deal!! • cvgal BGG, not to do the pedestal thing, but you are one of the ONLY people I like to hear from!! • BGG TYVM cvgal - just glad to be of service. • BGG Keep an eye on the White House... • cvgal BGG, do you believe it is UST holding us up or something in Iraq? • BGG I don't think there is a hold-up...they are working it out.

10:23 PM [Sasha601] • poppy2 hey guys looks like i am going to be out of town when this thing rv's tomorrow so you guys are going to have to text me with the news? • poppy2 i have to be gone to atlanta mon, tuesday so i guess since i have to go anyway i could just go see ty and cash in ?? No use wasting a trip right poppy2 • cvgal Poppy2, at the risk of sounding niave, is it looking good for Monday? Sorry to ask • poppy2 well cvgal i will tell you this i am taking some with me ???? • Slider Poppy2 a lot of is are here in atlanta and will meet you to cash in. Haha • poppy2 slider that would be wonderful to meet some of you at the cash in window • cvgal Poppy2, do you think the delay in the debt talks is connected at all to the rv?

10:23 PM [Sasha601] • poppy2 CVGAL NO I DONT THINK IT HAS ANY EFFECT AT ALL • poppy2 THE TAX ISSUES I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONFIRM ON MY OWN FROM ANY OF MY CONTACTS . HOWEVER I HAVE CONTINUALLY HEARD FOR OVER A MONTH THAT THE FLAT 15% TAX WAS UNDER CONSIDERATION FOR ALL CURRENCY CHANGES/ it will be great if it is true • poppy2 I have been told that the irs/ust are stalling for more time to get offices manned and people in place in 34 major cities to cash us in and if this is true then the 15% tax should be true also . one doesnt work without the other???? poppy2 • poppy2 I have still got to pack and to be ready to leave very early in the morning so i am going to say good night for now i may come back for a short time later or will break in fast if i get some updated information GODS LOVE POPPY2
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum