IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scooter 7/10/2011 THE LAZINESS OF IRAQ'S PARLIAMENT ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Scooter 7/10/2011 THE LAZINESS OF IRAQ'S PARLIAMENT ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Scooter 7/10/2011 THE LAZINESS OF IRAQ'S PARLIAMENT ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:10 am

Scooter 7/10/2011 THE LAZINESS OF IRAQ'S PARLIAMENT ON ANOTHER SITE

hope all is well. I haven't researched the Iraqi Laws and legal documents; however, I have over the past two weeks and have had my eyes opened to the real work being done in Baghdad!!!

Here's my "KUDOS" to the Parliament as these people are definitely working their AZZES off and they are definitely getting prepared for major structural changes. Below are the laws and documents which have been passed since June 1, 2011.

Take a look and see if you can spot the patterns of laws that are being expedited through their Parliament. ONCE YOU SEE THE PATTERN, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVEN'T REVALUED THEIR CURRENCY!!!!

Deek:I see the beginning of the foundation being laid for social services, income taxes, and retirement.
But, that was just through an initial scan of the image and only focuses on "Law documents"

Scooter:Haaaaah!!! Great catch!! I hadn't thought about the social services!!!!

YES, the taxes on profits for companies is HUGE, particularly since the SOE's (State Owned Enterprises) are now privatizing and they are preparing for the massive influx of foreign investment.

Keep it going peeps,

Deek:Interesting... I don't think I saw anything "tariff related." I'll have to give it another once or twice-over.

I keep viewing it like this... Money going into that country is in a water hose where the GOI & Banks have put their foot on the hose. Some funds still trickle through, but, the foot remains to solve the details prior to releasing the foot. It would be "wise" for them to re-evaluate their currency prior to lifting their foot off the hose.. A massive influx of cash is better served to be traded at a higher rate than the current rate.

Was the frequency of laws being passed the same prior to June as well?

Scooter:The answer is no. This relentless pace has been occurring since the beginning of the year. Secondly, the Tariff Laws and Investment laws were passed earlier in the year around February or March.

Thanks again as your comments always make me think!!!

bohica:Question Scooter Asked of Us:

Spot the Trends In Expedited Laws that Iraq Parliament have passed?

My take:

1) The laws that seem to be on an expedited basis are many things that we take for granted, or laws that are so ingrained in American culture we do not have to think twice about, namely:

2) Laws that establish our capitalistic infrastructure. These laws provide both citizens and governments benefits. It seems there is a push to get ownership of companies in Iraq from a State owned based to a privately ovend base (Capitalism). The government will then collect their fair share of taxes.

3) These laws seem to be establishing the groundwork for a fee market based economy that will benfit the average Iraqi citizen! It seems that the Parliament is laying the Groundwork!! Think about this- if you are an Iraqi citizen there will be culture shock coming- massive increase in wealth, bank accounts, more credit based transactions- less cash based, banks, loans,...

How did I do Scooter?

P.S.- thanks for your efforts and sharing!!!!!

Scooter:YOU JUST KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!!

I DON'T THINK I COULD HAVE SAID IT BETTER MY FRIEND!!!

SCOOTER

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum