IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sunnyone_ca (Bluwolf): PTR 7/10/11 8:18AM ON ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

sunnyone_ca (Bluwolf): PTR 7/10/11 8:18AM ON ANOTHER SITE Empty sunnyone_ca (Bluwolf): PTR 7/10/11 8:18AM ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:55 am

sunnyone_ca (Bluwolf): PTR 7/10/11 8:18AM

Jul 10 10:09 AM [jonjobe7] [bluwolf] imo please back up your President because [bluwolf] because he is doing his best for all of you [wmawhite] Just a little note to all:………..the State of the Union is normally deliveried by the President to Congress in January. [bluwolf] wma this is a program and it is on now in cnn [bluwolf] agent 007 hi are you looking at the program at this piont [bluwolf] so i see no problem bluwolf] so there you have it on a nutshell where is this tax bill and when will it be sign off is an incognito, you have the right to get to your own conclusions, but I must state that I have no intention or will impose any intention on none of you my point is only for you to see where we are at and to state that the tax bill is still in the oven when will it be ready when these gentlemen concurr on what really is convinent for the people of the United States,,be bless [bluwolf] bye for now good day to all

[tzeman7390] bluwolf have we pushed away from ASN? IYO [bluwolf] no we have not, but if We do not get that tax bill on the table soon ,we must wait, banks are on standby everyday wait to cash you in but at the end of the day we get a notice that states waiting on excecutive orders bluwolf] advise keep a eye on all banks [bluwolf] remember this will only be knowen by bank source only, for it will be a silent announcement for security measures bluwolf] when it depends on our government [amigomiwest] So the banks will keep it a secret and mr b will tell us? [bluwolf] so they could have a better issue on this tax thing [bluwolf] you see the hold up is in the govenment and the delay are in there hands bluwolf] so you must ask those many, I know it has rv, just waiting on the cashin,when we should ask our government who are in seession [bluwolf] lets see what happens after 6 pm est in those sessions Jul 10 10:10 AM [bluwolf] i would like to say something, people all is done on behave of the Iraqui government, it did rv 4 weeks ago, it has met all un,imf wto,gcc,wb compliants,it is no longer in their hands, the bis has it locked in since nov.6 2010 and since then is waiting to release this cashin worldwide and internatinally, all europe and me countrys are ready, the problem is a stalemate in the eastern sea board, canada south america central america and the US,so you see houston we do have a problem bluwolf] if not done by today we are looking at july 22,if not done then aug 2 sinks in and a resession occurs and then we are looking at the 15th of aug. all dates courticy of cnn bluwolf] if not done by today we are looking at july 22,if not done then aug 2 sinks in and a resession occurs and then we are looking at the 15th of aug. all dates courticy of cnn bluwolf] if not done by today we are looking at july 22,if not done then aug 2 sinks in and a resession occurs and then we are looking at the 15th of aug. all dates courticy of cnn (EDITORS NOTE- BLUWOLF IS IN PUERTO RICO)
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

sunnyone_ca (Bluwolf): PTR 7/10/11 8:18AM ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: sunnyone_ca (Bluwolf): PTR 7/10/11 8:18AM ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Larrythebasige Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:33 pm

if this is the best that jackass can do, I don;t want to see nuthin worse comin from him
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum