IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA

2 posters

Go down

Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA Empty Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA

Post by Rooster Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:28 pm

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA

Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA

07/08/2011 [enorrste] Well, I just got off the phone with Al 3:40 PM [enorrste] He may come on and give you some good stuff

3:41 PM [enorrste] Bottom line is that he explained to me the whole "pinging" concept so it is a little more understandable

3:41 PM [enorrste] perhaps he should come on and explain it to you all as well.

3:42 PM [enorrste] Anyway, he's convinced that we will see this by Monday for sure, at $5.25 to the GBP, or $8.40 for us. Sure hope he's right this time!

3:43 PM [enorrste] Al has a very important contact connected directly with the process of the RV

3:44 PM [enorrste] The way I understand it this "ping" thing began some time ago (3 weeks I think) and it is slowly approaching the $5.25 number

3:44 PM [enorrste] when it gets there (possibly any time between now and Monday) we will see the RV

3:45 PM [enorrste] Also, he agrees with me on the UST tax "intel" that it doesn't make sense. He even told that to OKIE just as I did today.

3:46 PM [enorrste] Al said his contact confirmed that the $5ink to IAMB-Final Report on Iraq revised
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA Empty Re: Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA

Post by American Beauty Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:45 pm

What ever "Mental Institution" that the GET is in needs to remove access to the Internet.
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down