IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tummybed rumor 7/7/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

tummybed rumor 7/7/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty tummybed rumor 7/7/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:45 pm

tummybed rumor 7/7/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

[tummybed] Okay guys I heard back from my personal banker at BB&T. The good news is they verified my 5k dinar note as authentic. Bought all from Dinar Banker & Dinar Trade. So it cost me $30 over all.

They only wanted to give me $3.37 cents for it. I said send it back!!!!!!! They said so you want us to send it back???? I said yes, again send it back! I still feel good about this and so it will be worth more soon....

[tummybed] cjs just for that one note. .000674 about $674 per million.. the rate was not good... i said they are sending it back. i didn't accept that. see the good in this. the bank did not say it was a scam any longer and was willing to take my dinar and deposit it if i agreed to the rate which i didn't.

i think this is a very positive sign. up until now everytime i went into the back they looked at me like i was crazy. not now.... they just wanted to rip me off!!!! LOL!!! i think they know it's coming....

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down