IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POPPY2 6/21/2011 AM FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

POPPY2 6/21/2011 AM FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty POPPY2 6/21/2011 AM FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:48 pm

POPPY2 6/21/2011 AM FROM ANOTHER SITE

[POPPY2] announcement yesterday that the new forex office opened in the country and they are training personell to operate the system. They now have a international trade office so it stands to reason they need a tradeable currency to use this office??

DUH do ya think? I am standing strong on the 6 days I have given I still think we are on target and I mean dead on . I said early last week the 21st,22,23rd of this week and if they dont meet that deadline we will see if on tuesday, wed, or thursday of next week. Now you can complain if you like but these are the most promissing days ahead and there is a huge list of reasons why.

Next don't worry about a rate as I have said many many times the rate will be great you are invested in the richest country in the world and the rate will be close to kuwait , period it has to be because of the two huge shared oil
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down