IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot Chat 10:50PM EDT 6/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Patriot Chat 10:50PM EDT 6/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Patriot Chat 10:50PM EDT 6/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Patriot Chat 10:50PM EDT 6/12/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

[patriot1490]Bruce Hoar Here's a question for you Dave from our chat: 'Karen Ann 10:14 PM Bruce and Bud, when there are no forex quotes at all, then that means there's no trading, right? If there is no trading of the pairs, then isn't some entity somewhere losing money because they count on that trading to make a living. . .yes? I don't know if I made sense. 10:17 PM

[patriot1490] Just Dave 10:23 PM Do not try and come to conclusions on what is happening here...... what we DO know at this point is that this is EXTREMELY unusual. I personally believe it is very possibly a signal the reset of the currencies (ie the RV) is in progress and we just have to be patient a bit longer for the entire situation to manifest itself to where we can do our exchanges.

People that are used to trading could be losing money... but then again those who might be trading and not doing well aren't losing their money! There ARE two sides to this forex trading. There is a loser for every winner. It is a zero net sum game overall. Patience is the key word here for the next few hours. Just talked to a friend who just got off the phone with people on the ground in Iraq and he says the RV is supposed to happen within the next 3 hours or so. TAKE THAT AS RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR........... That is NOT confirmed in any way.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down