IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POPPY2 6/12/2011 1 PM Today TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

POPPY2 6/12/2011 1 PM Today TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty POPPY2 6/12/2011 1 PM Today TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:47 pm

POPPY2 6/12/2011 1 PM Today TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

POPPY2 6/12/2011

[poppy2] for those questioning the validity of the small denoms don't here is why they are real. i had been told to keep this to myself and have till now and since the pictures of the denoms are out and so many verifications i will tell the story .

I was privilaged three months or so ago to be on a private call with the owner of the company that placed all the atm machine in iraq . 500 of them across the country. they where set so that they could be hooked up to the wiring and banking system within the country.

THE COMPANY was supplied with the small denoms at that time so the all the machines could be tested and programed to accept and dispurse the currency. guys the lower denoms have been printed and ready for months and months. hope this releaves your minds and it confirmed this for me months ago. remember most of the banks are still running on generators. YOUR FRIEND POPPY2

[poppy2] duckyboy i also think it can happen at any moment just telling what i have been told that it could be monday evening so dont get all bent out of shape and to prevent people from yelling someone told them wrong. We reporting what we have been told only poppy2

[poppy2] amen you are right much information is coming in and all positive for any moment i had just gotten emails and scene post doubting the small denoms so i thought i would put the baby to bed poppy2 the room should be excited poppy2

[poppy2] duckyboy what i am saying is it doesnt matter what pic's are out the lower denoms are there and have been for months poppy2

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum