IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poppy2 this morning June 8 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

poppy2 this morning June 8 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty poppy2 this morning June 8 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Shirley Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:28 pm

poppy2 this morning June 8 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE
« on: Today at 07:55:01 AM »

[POPPY2] OK GOT A MIN TO UPDATE WHAT I AM GETTING. VOUCHERS ARE REAL, ALL REQUIREMENT COMPLETED, IMF HAS RELEASED, STALL HAS TWO FACTORS INVOLVING THE PENTAGON POSITION ON SECURITY AND POWER DISTRIBUTION WITHIN IRAQ. NO MINISTERS NEEDED ALL IN PLACE SINCE FEB 2ND. Dr Shabibi would have already done this and has tried three times now but been stoped for different reasons each time. There are people pushing this from all over the world but keep in mind this is not a small thing it is world shaking event of biblical proportions. If it doesnt happen within the next 24 hours I am going to say it will not happen till between june 15 and the 30 I have a reason but like I said last night I dont have all the details on what is pending and wont till late today possibly tonight. We are in great position as virtually every gov around the globe are now pushing with all their might for completion. IT is all positive zero negative so stay confident and support each other will update later tonight GODS LOVE POPPY 5:25am pst

[POPPY2] remember there was tons of nagative information put out prior to kuwait rv and they stated in the morning they would not be rv ing then that afternoon it hit and we are being fed much eronius information and it is taking time for all of those who do research time and diligence to sort through all the bunk being place in our line of observation bear with tony ,, dan, mods, and several other people doing research they are serious and working hard for all of us . I know it is frustraiting and some time discouraging but keep your spirits high and be good support for one another we are going to all be winners very soon stay blessed and plan to be a blessing to someone who needs you to be. with greta respect poppy2 5:40am PST
Shirley
Shirley

Back to top Go down