IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rich in TX Email 6/8/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Rich in TX Email 6/8/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Rich in TX Email 6/8/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Shirley Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Rich in TX Email 6/8/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

I just talked my friend from church into buying dinar (I know, 'what have I done!')
He shopped his banks, and sent me this email. He is not on any forums and knows very little about the dinar, (yet).

Rich in TX

--------------------

Hey Rich,

I wanted to send you the quick head's up of something very interesting I found out today. The banker I talked to this morning at Chase has spent a few years doing contract work in Iraq, and her husband is still living there doing similar work. They have been investing for years as well. When I told her about Dinar Trade not buying or selling anymore she was shocked and immediately had to call her husband in Iraq. She then proceeded to tell me that the bank there was actually closed today, and they didn't know why. She wasn't sure it was a good sign, but I took it as a good one. I'm interested to see what you think. Her husband encouraged me through her to go ahead and buy today, which I already did last night.

I just scanned a copy of my cashier's check and ID and emailed it to Dinar Banker as instructed, and they are supposed to lock in my rate as soon as they receive the documents. Pray that God will keep the door open for me. I can't wait to see how He is going to use this money for His kingdom.

In Christ,

XXXXX

P.S. She also said that Chase nor any other major banks she knows of exchange Iraqi dinar currently.

Shirley
Shirley

Back to top Go down