IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8ball Q & A 6/7/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

8ball Q & A 6/7/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty 8ball Q & A 6/7/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Shirley Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:17 pm

8ball Q & A 6/7/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

6:07 PM [8ball] Hello

6:13 PM [8ball] Maliki is having sessions with the people of Iraq to evaluate the ministers 100 days of change

6:13 PM [8ball] Invited his cousins over

6:14 PM [8ball] and maybe the Okie miester

6:18 PM [peter3] 8ball when the rv coming soon there will be no overseas banks that will take our money due to the new agreements to keep our money here. i heard hong kong just signed we are stuck here

6:19 PM [8ball] Our dinar or dollars

6:19 PM [8ball] or Dong ?

6:19 PM [peter3] dollars we have to change to dollar first

6:20 PM [8ball] that’s ok..... I don't want to buy anything in Europe anyway

6:20 PM [peter3] the us wants to stay here have no currency accounts

6:20 PM [8ball] Well the Treasury will take the dinar

6:21 PM [peter3] so just keep ur money while the fed makes it worth nothing

6:21 PM [8ball] I would think

6:22 PM [peter3] what I’m saying i want to move overseas and take money with me i will pay taxes but i want it out of america

6:22 PM [peter3] and my ars too

6:22 PM [8ball] well I was confused

6:23 PM [peter3] 8ball

6:23 PM [8ball] maybe we got the Okie virus

6:23 PM [8ball] Just kidding Okie

6:23 PM [8ball] I know your there

6:24 PM [tracker] 8ball what is this built up anger at Okie?

6:24 PM [8ball] no

6:24 PM [mpw] he is just kidding

6:25 PM [8ball] I actually enjoy a chuckle every once in awhile too

6:25 PM [8ball] Waiting for Maliki to get to the point

6:25 PM [dmitch] 8ball - any thoughts on them going past June 30th?

6:26 PM [tracker] Maliki a point...... we could be waiting for a while

6:26 PM [tracker] da man has no points

6:26 PM [8ball] dmitch --- without protection

6:26 PM [8ball] I don't think so

6:27 PM [8ball] we should see changes from the CBI

6:27 PM [8ball] to setup for entering the world market

6:27 PM [tracker] Hope you're right 8ball

6:27 PM [dmitch] thanks 8ball

6:27 PM [tracker] this ride is getting old

6:28 PM [8ball] just no super days like the few weekends

6:28 PM [dmitch] in your opinion...do you believe that Maliki will hold out till that last day?

6:28 PM [8ball] I think the Erbil agreement was resolved on the weekend

6:28 PM [sms] no it wasn’t

6:28 PM [8ball] but I thought there would be more

6:28 PM [tracker] what is the "last day"

6:28 PM [8ball] happening this week

6:28 PM [dmitch] 30th june

6:29 PM [8ball] then watching Maliki on TV

6:30 PM [dmitch] are there any ideas on the point of contention of the Erbil agreement...or just another power struggle between sides?
6:30 PM [8ball] June 30th seems to be a day with all the MONEY....sitiing on the 30....... ALL or nothing.......

6:31 PM [8ball] The IMF and WorldBank our in US control

6:32 PM [8ball] When the currency adjustment date is coming

6:34 PM [fritzidinar] THE BIG BAD BILDERBERG’S MEETING GOOD OR BAD? The Bilderberg group works in the same category of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), The United Nations (UN) and the World Bank. On paper all these organizations make a lot of sense but in reality they only have their own best interest are heart.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=31394

6:38 PM [dmitch] 8ball thanks for answering my questions

6:38 PM [dmitch] does anyone else have any ?

6:38 PM [dmitch] for 8ball

6:39 PM [8ball] fritzidinar --- kind of a weird meeting

6:39 PM [8ball] US having a meeting with the US

6:40 PM [dmitch] I never know what to think about meetings like that, since I'm not wealthy...it's like something from a movie for me.

6:43 PM [fritzidinar] aren't these the movers and the shakers of the money world!!

6:43 PM [fritzidinar] Gulf Currencies may re-evaluate dollar peg to offset inflation; Arab oil rich families assets in danger of sliding USD

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31396

6:43 PM [8ball] Not sure how the change will occur

6:44 PM [8ball] the IMF will assume control

6:44 PM [8ball] If State Law is guaranteeing the Erbil agreement

6:45 PM [8ball] we should see the security ministers and GOI

6:45 PM [Sally126] Well 8ball what is with that erbil or arbil agreement? I thought they had that covered and sms said no anyone know what's up with that??

6:45 PM [8ball] Sally126 --- Hi Sally

6:46 PM [8ball] All we know is the article that SMS brought in

6:46 PM [8ball] oh I got busy

6:47 PM [Sally126] ok I missed the article I can go look

6:48 PM [8ball] Maliki where art thou....

6:50 PM [Sally126] not finding article

{This is the article that sms posted: 7:07 AM [sms] Source: Meeting is announced for Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Irbil SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2011 14:06 VIEWS: 87 User Rating: / 0 Bad Good Twilight / early detection, a political source said on Saturday, for an unannounced meeting between the Iraqi List and a coalition of state law tomorrow to implement the remainder of the terms of agreements Irbil, pointing out that state law gave the assurances to resolve the outstanding issues between the two sides. It is noteworthy that the differences between state law and the Iraqi List, and reached its peak, especially after it suspended the Iraqi political blocs to attend the meetings, it accuses the Iraqi coalition of state law by failing to abide by past political and pass on the Council of strategic policies. The source said in an interview (twilight) that "the Iraqi List and a coalition of state law Sitbagesan in an unannounced meeting tomorrow, Sunday, to establish the National Council of the Supreme policies, and implementation of the remaining provisions of agreements Erbil." The source, who requested anonymity, that "the witness tomorrow to reach a formula for the Adoption of the National Council of the policies of the upper and the internal law of the Council of Ministers and to activate the rest of the terms of agreements Arbil," he said, adding that "a coalition of state law has given assurances to the Iraqi list in this regard." The President of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani put forward, in last summer's initiative to resolve the political crisis in Iraq, which resulted in the formation of the Iraqi government and the distribution of most sovereign and ministerial positions between the blocks within the project of the Government of National Partnership. }

6:56 PM [8ball] Meeting 26 of 31.05.2011 01/06/2011 --- 7. 7. Approval to adopt the exchange rate of U.S. dollar and prices according to the Bulletin issued by the Central Bank of Iraq at foreign companies pay the dues of the project of hospital capacity (400) Bed and depending on the dates of exchange under the contract and be compensated for currency exchange by the Ministry of Finance. ---

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=31398&p=39005#p39005

7:03 PM [RDog47] What article did sms bring in? missed that one

7:07 PM [Sally126] it's right above there his last comment good one too

7:10 PM [smurf] i just want to thank 8ball for keeping it real and not putting Bull**** in here
Shirley
Shirley

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum