IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6-8-11 TODAYS Guru Line Up FROM VARIOUS OTHER SITES

Go down

6-8-11 TODAYS Guru Line Up  FROM VARIOUS OTHER SITES Empty 6-8-11 TODAYS Guru Line Up FROM VARIOUS OTHER SITES

Post by Shirley Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:15 pm

6-8-11 TODAYS Guru Line Up FROM VARIOUS OTHER SITES

6-8-2011 Gurus Simon and zzzzzzzzz (via ajw & Guru Elsie) I just got off the phone with Simon and Dan...Everything is looking AWESOME!! Everything that was stated on the last few conference calls are 100% Spot on! Yes there have been some delays ( a high power positioned person or organization) wants to make another buck beforehand... Well time is out...and we are SOOOO VERY CLOSE...I am VERY EXCITED!...be ready and on high alert as we are on an hour to hour watch.

6-8-2011 Guru Mailman17 I STILL THINK THIS WILL COME DOWN WAY BEFORE THOSE FUNDS ARE TRANSFERRED TO THE 2 ACCOUNTS SET UP IN NEW YORK AND UNDER THE PROTECTION OF THE US...YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS ON THE FOREX FIRST--THE CBI WILL COME OUT FIRST...ALLAWI WAS PROMISED THE POSITION WHICH WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM ALMOST AS MUCH POWER AS MALIKI, BUT I THINK HE WILL WAIVE IT,..I TRULY THINK IT WILL BE BEFORE THE EOM...TIMING IS EVERYTHING...AND IRAQS TIMETABLE IS KNOWN ONLY TO THEM...JUST BY FOLLOWING WHAT SCRAPS THEY LEAVE US AS TIDBITS WE ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN GOOD AT PUTING THIS DAMN PUZZLE TOGETHER...JUST A COUPLE MORE PIECES...AND

6-8-2011 Guru Poppy2 WHAT I AM GETTING. VOUCHERS ARE REAL, ALL REQUIREMENT COMPLETED, IMF HAS RELEASED, STALL HAS TWO FACTORS INVOLVING THE PENTAGON POSITION ON SECURITY AND POWER DISTRIBUTION WITHIN IRAQ. NO MINISTERS NEEDED ALL IN PLACE SINCE FEB 2ND. If it doesnt happen within the next 24 hours I am going to say it will not happen till between june 15 and the 30... We are in great position ... every gov around the globe are now pushing ... for completion. IT is all positive zero negative...

6-8-2011 Guru Guru Okie_Oil_Man I know everyone is wondering "What Happened"-- Well so am I. My US Gov contact...stated yesterday this was to have been seen in the USA yesterday (Monday) & today [Tuesday] we were to be at the bank. I STILL HAVE MULTIPLE WORLD WIDE CONFIRMATIONS OF THE R/V AND THE SOLDIERS CASHING IN JUST AS WE HEARD...A LOT OF INTEL IS STILL FLOATING AROUND...

6-8-2011 Guru another site This is NOT based on "intel" I've received, but on common sense, tied with information I've collected over time, news articles I've read, and "money" I've followed...The U.S. Treasury has reported within private meetings that there are over 3 million investors who have acquired Iraqi Dinar within the United States alone...demand for Dinar is significant and doesn't show any signs of slowing down...Our investment in the Iraqi Dinar should go up in value...Contrary to some claims that the Iraqi Dinar has revalued, I've been told in no uncertain terms it as NOT revalued,..It is my opinion the world can NOT support a massive revaluation of many countries, including the Iraqi Dinar without the absolute involvement, management, orchestration, and support of all the major banks in the world...This is the single largest problem we currently face when dealing in our investment right now...Banking cartels all over the world RUN the world...It's my opinion, the banks have YET to be heard from....It's very possible they may try to take out the largest [dinar] dealers before this is all over to ensure they are well-positioned to receive what they believe is rightfully theirs....I am starting to think NOT ONE THING will happen with the IQD until this industry is under control, strict regulations are set forth to protect the banks' interests and future profits, and many, if not most Dinar Dealers, have been either shut down, or can no longer operate ...if what I've shared is remotely accurate, we may still have a bit of a wait, even one that could take up into June/July/August of 2012 or later...

6-8-2011 Guru Dustyd14369 I have confirmation from the Senate that we have the green light & info from the sandbox that we have the official green light & banking info that says they are 100% prepped & ready. Timeframe is 24-48 hrs...no joke...you all know that I am not a date guy...I think we are in the best position we can be in...but, this is Iraq...so stay grounded...this has been an amazing day.

6-8-2011 Guru Bigbucks (new guru) I was lucky enough to be able to PERSONALLY see a Voucher that was given to a US contractor in Iraq,...saw it personal, was sent to me...we now have a few people who are able to confirm this...I think this is AWESOME...so we just have be paitent now and wait for this to pop for us, we are right there and will be very happy very soon!!

6-8-2011 Guru Robert_DINARoh (New Guru) I [spoke with]...this trader friend of mine from Jordan to ask about the security issue...his reply was they announced on late tv news that the security ministries are complete & stable...I asked about rv news...he has been told it is very soon, waiting for confirmation...this is very solid intel
Shirley
Shirley

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum