IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Phoenix Often imitated...never intimidated. FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

I am Phoenix Often imitated...never intimidated.  FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty I am Phoenix Often imitated...never intimidated. FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:53 am

I am Phoenix Often imitated...never intimidated. FROM ANOTHER SITE

I am Phoenix.

Who am I ?

I am a former special operations soldier with the United States Army.

I left the military to pursue a private career as a private contractor.

At this time I am semi-retired.

I have lived a full, rewarding and very interesting life both privately and professionally.

I have been invested in currencies on and off a few times in the past 25 yrs and currently hold positions in 5 currencies and 2 precious metals.

I have been on a few forums over the years as have most persons reading this right now.

At this time I am the owner of a private forum and a private chat and also host a nightly Blog Talk Radio program.

I am joined in my adventures by my better half who goes by the user name"Lakehouse" and Lakehouse is the owner and writer of the news blog "Going Global, East Meets West"

I stand against as I always have any exploitation of the innocent.

There are many people who are on these forums who think the concept of "redistribution of wealth" means the redistribution of your wealth to their pockets and I have always spoken out against such behavior.

I have never made any money on any forum or any chat in any way and never will. I have never supported or promoted those who do nor never will.

I have always had a firm stance and have always suggested that people should support their local bank and the United States banking system and pay all taxes when and as advised by the professional of their choice.

Myself and Lakehouse have pointed out fraud and warned of cyber crime and Internet scams as they appeared on the forums and by doing so I have become the target of the very individuals who stand to make a profit off of the innocent investor.

My stance has always been "Date and rate are classified" and that this is and has been a "Live and fluid situation"

The false claims that I have been saying the "RV has happened" or of claiming dates is not only false but an overt attempt by the individuals mentioned above to discredit me in any what they can.

Yes I have pointed out hot windows of opportunity for this to happen in the past as have many (Adam Montana included) but these windows were always pointed out as possibilities only based upon the current events of the times.

I make clear and always make clear that my views are speculation based upon due diligence and news and are not from"intel" or inside information.

I am also well known for calling BS when I see it.

Recent forum background:

I first went by the user name of "Secret Key". As "Secret Key I discovered something that exposed a serious weakness and danger in an investment that was and is still hot at this time and put forward the evidence of the potential problems for investors in same.

As I made public this damning evidence in an attempt to warn the innocent investor I was attacked on line by the very individuals who were "pumping" said investment". (No surprise)

Because I had come forward with this damning information that exposed the potential dangers to said "investment" (not the IQD) those who stood to profit from getting others into the investment went on a full attack to discredit any thing I may say.

So...to me no big deal...the truth was the truth.

After that "episode" I was invited to join a forum that was new but had no desire to what so ever but after much prompting by the forum owner said yes...BUT he (the forum owner) insisted that I not use the name "Secret Key" because of all of the consorted efforts at the time to discredit any thing I may say.

So to appease the request of that forum owner I changed my name to "Ranger77" Why that name?

Because I am a Ranger and I like the number 7 and 77 is twice as good!

So...on we go. The next thing that happened was that forum owner was in contact with a currency dealer and was approached by said dealer to become partners and to host a forum for the dealer.

This forum owner asked me on the phone my opinion on joining forces with a dealer and i was very forthcoming in telling that forum owner I felt it was a very bad idea to do so and list the reason why I thought so.

The forum owner decided to join forces with the currency dealer for immediate economic gain and did so quickly.

It was very apparent that I was not too happy with what he did and I stopped posting on his forum.

The next thing I knew was the forum owner banned me from his forum and launched a huge attack on me in an attempt to discredit anything I may say because of his fear of me publicly speaking out on his position of being in the pocket of a currency dealer and my firm stance against any and all pumping of dinar or dinar sales.

It is worthy to note that that forum owner went off the deep end in his efforts to discredit me not only on his forum but others and dedicate hundreds of man hours and much bandwidth to do so. (some funny stuff...very creative).

So.....again no big deal....I could not have cared less.

Next I was in touch with few people who wanted to start a forum of their own and they wanted me to also join...so again...I said yes.

Now this time they came up with the idea that being a new forum everyone should have a new name just for fun.

So that is what we all did...we all (including myself) selected new names...and of course the name I chose was...."Phoenix"

Well that forum went along doing well for awhile until the "troll factor" kicked in and we began to have a few disruptive postings and problems (like are seen all over this forum) so we decided to open a smaller private chat for just a few of us.

Long story short on that is the forum owners manipulated that situation into a way they could milk money out of people for a profit and I was not happy to see this. Soon after a situation came up where we had a dispute and I left the forum. In an attempt to save face they attempted to publicly accuse me of something I did not do but this effort failed.

That effort to discredit me failed on their part because of my careful archiving of my e-mails, PMs, chat logs and telephone calls which I have done for years because of my former profession and position. The very people they attempted to discredit me with were simply presented with a small amount of the documentation, the truth was made known and that was the end of that.

So after all of that I decided to open my own private forum and private chat which I did...and has been open for one year and ten months. The name of my forum is "Gimme Shelter" and we have a locked membership and accept no new members.

We had an open membership for some time and began to have serious problems again

Also as you know I host a nightly radio show on Blog Talk Radio every night at 11PM est. The show is called "Gimme Shelter Radio" and is a nightly 30 min. broadcast on current events and news.

Why do I post here sometimes?

Well even tho I have my own private forum and chat, I like most others read all sorts of places. A while back I noticed that there were quite a few newbies on this forum asking some basic questions and saw many times their questions go unanswered so I did a few postings to answer questions and a few for fun.

To find my past post on this forum just do a search.

Yes I said "Happy Trails" here in December and for many months did not post and would not have even posted today if it were not for the overt attempt to discredit me seen by the troll force in this thread and am only doing so to set the record straight not for me but for those who may not know the truth to the situation.

Why is my forum private? Trolls...that's why.

We had a situation where someone had come on to the forum in an effort to disrupt and they were effective to the point they caused some serious problems and cause the splitting of some friends by the telling of some lies and such and as taking false identity on chat and causing many problems so we shut down the forum to the public and just kept a small core of friends as members. We now have 80 members or so and it is a good, proactive positive place with zero problems. Our members are fun, intelligent and all in all a great group of folks with good intent and positive out looks.

As can be seen in on many forums the Internet offers a veil of anonymity so persons who feel empowered because they feel they are hidden and use the opportunity to "act out" and vent their frustrations. Most of the time it is just that and people who feel frustrated just lash out but in some cases you have people who are "not well" to put it in a nice way. Many of these people suffer from alcohol and drug abuse and the frustration due to pressing personal situations in their lives fueled by substance abuse will result in some interesting post by these people on public forums.'

Now for the most part this is nothing but innocent venting but it can lead to compulsive rants by these people almost bordering on madness in a consistent stalking like stance. I in fact have a few stalkers who follow me around attempting their best to discredit anything I may say...they are quite fanatical and sometimes fun to watch.

As far as me being crazy?

Dang right!~ They say you must be crazy to jump out of a perfectly good airplane with a parachute!

Yes some of the topics I cover and some of my interest may be seen by many to be "crazy" or "out of the box" and that is just the way it is.

The way I see it is if the former Navy Seal Jesse Ventura can ask the questions about so called "conspiracy theories" than so can the former Army Ranger "Phoenix".

Don't like it? Then don't read it.

So that's it.

Be well!~

Phoenix

Often imitated....never intimidated.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down