IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Q&A: Peoples Talk Radio 6/2/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Tony Q&A: Peoples Talk Radio 6/2/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Tony Q&A: Peoples Talk Radio 6/2/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Tony Q&A: Peoples Talk Radio 6/2/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Tony-the people who have to push the button are right here with you and me.
Q After seeing the negative post about your predictions, how can you remain so confident.
A. I am seeing a different picture than you are. I am seeing a broader picture. I am getting more intel than I can give you. It wouldn’t matter if I did share all of the intel with you, you probably would not even believe that it is possible and they are happening. We want to say that it is above the knowledge level and the belief level of most of you. It’s the workings of the government. There are peopel out there doing thing s to keep you safe that you don’t want to know. Even though things don’t happen in the time frame that we say, I talk to Okie, and I realize that our information is so far ahead of the curve, sometimes it’s a week or 2-3 days ahead. We told you that the smart cards were out and then later it was proven that they were. Then we told you that contractors are getting paid, and others are saying , “no they’re not” and then suddenly we find out that they are. We get information straight out of parliament. Even if you didn’t see it yesterday I know exactly what happened at 10: yesterday and then I saw it changes. It’s going to happen, It’s not going to happen.
I know what the big picture was. Politics works like this at this level. Negotiations and when the last thing happens then it’s done. i talk to dozens of people.
Then there are situations like Dubai. People were saying that a bank wouldn’t do that. Then low and behold they did do that. Those are life altering deals that are done.
Q Thank you for all you do. You guys don’t have to explain everything to everybody. we are just thankful that you would be a part of us.
I know there is a lot of stuff going on all day long. What about all of the stuff in our own country? Like the meetings with the republicans and the democrats.
A. All of those meetings were about last minute negotiations. There were quite a few meetings going on today. Last minute negociations.
Q. Are there anything that we should worry about in these meetings, like taxes. Is it possible for them to raise our tax rate, or raise the price to get more into the Treasury?
A. This is a touchy subject because of what is going on in there. My opinion probably doesn’t even matter and I just don’t want to say anything on the call that might……….It doesn’t even make sense to me. Why are you gong to raise the debt ceiling with this Rv lingering out there. It may have something to do with waht is going to happen this summer. We don’t know why but they evidently feel that there is a nned to do it. Perhaps we are not as far along as we thought we were. Maybe we are getting ready for the second big dip.
I am trying to be realistic, protect your money. It could be gone just as fast as you get it. If you don’t protect yourself you are going to be in worse shape than you currently are. If your money is not making money, then you are losing it. Look at how many athletes are going broke in 4-5 years with 100s of millions of dollars.
A year or 2 down the road you could be losing your vehicles and your homes if you don’t plan and don’t protect.
Q If this does go, how quickly do you think that these emails will get out once they are confirmed to th
A. It should be within 30 minutes of the RV. Believe me you will get it and I don’t think that you will have to be relying on the confirm call.
Q. If this RVs in the middle of the night will we get a text right then?
A. I am sure that it will be in the early morning hours.
Q. Thank you for all you do. You go way out of your way, keep doing what you are doing. Tony you keep me laughing.
Q. What is the date and the hour the RV is going to take place? What is the rate? Thanks Tony and Dan.
A. Very few people know the answers to the questions. I have told you before that several times it was anticipated that it was going to happen. We have heard 3.22 and we have heard over 4.00.
Q Artie-This was an unexpected, the CC. If we have an early morning RV like you are thinking. for those who have reserves and their reserve is up say June 1. Say it RVs June 1st at 11PM but it doesn’t show up until the second, what would happen to the reserve?
A. I am afraid that you would be out of luck. It’s just the luck of the draw when you do a reserve.
Q. Any idea, what the dinar is going to be equated to? The USD or the BP?
A. I don’t know I have heard it both ways. The numbers that I am hearing say that it will be tied tp tjhe British Pound, but who knows.
Q. Any idea, will this be instantly worldwide or will this start in one location and then slowly filter across the globe.
A. I think that it has already filtered through the system.
Q. Who already know?
A. Iraq and the higher ups in the government already know the rate.
Q. If I have friends who want to order dinar tomorrow, do I tell them it’s too late?
A. I would tell them to try it, you never know.
This has been a good ride with the PTR team.
Q. Viper-Go ahead and ask your question. I have been with you guys for a long time.
Do you buy into the Global Settlements theory yourself?
A. I hope you guys get your money, anybody who is part of that, but I just don’t see that thing happening. It just doesn’t make sense to hold up every other country from achieving their goal for a group of people who are in a lawsuit (IMO I believe that tony has confused this question with the Prosperity Packages.
Rush Limbaugh said that there was some sort of a global monetary event going on and I thought that this might be the Global Settlement thing.
Q. What about the new Treasury Bills? do you believe that there might be some truth to that?
A. If the Fed owns 173 banks, if the bill berg group are actually the people whom we think that they are. The Carlyle Group is a bunch of ex presidents from a bunch of different countries. This is a bigger picture than any of you would ever want to know about. This is facts and there is a bigger picture that is going on in the world. You can’t look at the small little picture that you see going on in your little neighborhood, this is global.
Q. Do you believe that this can happen on Wednesday with the banks open?
A. You do realize that Wednesday is over with?
Q. no I mean in Iraq. It is currently 10 AM over in Iraq and what i want to know is can they actually do this over in Iraq with the banks open.
A. Everything will be going on as usual overseas. The banks can be open and this RV, just like in Kuwait.
Q. Is it the Carlyle Group in control of pulling the trigger?
A. I think that it is the government who is waiting to pull the trigger.
Q. Pam-meeting taking place in Baghdad with the expectation of the RV following. What did Tony have for lunch?
Q. Red Dog-Has there been much talk about security in and around banks? Surely they would have begun notifying the local PDs
A. Yes there will be extra security and the banks are prepared for this.
Q. Will there be an inflationary concern short term just after the RV
A. Yes , there will be a temporary spike up on inflationary fears.
Q Albert-I got on this call a little late, so I missed whatever intel you had, did you have any? Are we still looking for this at anytime?
A. Yes anytime within the next 30 minutes to the next 30 days. Just kidding. We are still looking for it today and tomorrow.
Q. Damon-there has been a lot of talk about rates of 7 and higher. Many people have backed off of this rate. The real question I have for you is has this question of 7 died out in your mind as well? Just to meet their budget Iraq actually needs to be at least 4.00. That is my opinion. So in your opinion, according to the rate being that high, is that a possibility.
A. The discussion was depending on what the rate is based on. If it is based on the British Pound it could be that high but if it is pegged to the USD then it would not be that high.
Tony-when the dollar goes down, we get more money, more value for our dollar. Now then after the RV if the dinar is pegged to the USD then the value of the IQD will move with the USD.
Q. Are you in the mindset that we are ready at any time for the RV?
A. That is my mindset, any moment.
Q. Robert-Drummerboy-Most of my questions have been answered but here goes. This dinar investment has drug on so long, there on now many common folk who have gotten hold of the dinar. Do you think there might be something out there where they are trying to find a way to take some of this from us before we have the chance to get it?
A. I don’t think they are trying to take it from you. I know that they did not intend for us to get a hold of this. They have placed laws in place to keep this from every happening again. They have put laws into palce to protect the guys who have purchased the dinar.
Now, the bad guys, the common bad guys now own the dinar, so they are having to put plans into place to cover the really bad guys.
Q. Are there about 2,000,000 people invested in this?
A. Yep, we have anticipated that. The longer they wait the more will be involved.
Q. There is a lot of talk about news articles out of Iraq about the horrible word LOP, is there any validity?
A. NONE. THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. MALIKI AND SHABIBBI HAVE COME OUT AND SAID THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE THE STRONGEST CURRENCY IN THE ME. There will be no LOP.
Q. There is a huge disparity in the guestimates of the rates. There are the .86 cent ones then the 3.00 guesses. With all of the intel, why are there so many big differences in the rates.
A. Let me clear this up for you. Nobody who is receiving intel is telling you .86 cents. Anybody receiving intel are telling you over 3.00. The people who are saying that this impossible for something like this to happen are guessing at .86 cents because they just don’t know anything. People should get the time to go out and do the research that we have done. They need to look at our rate and Egypt’s rate they will understand that this is a global event. Countries put this plan together. There have been wars fought and lives lost for this event to take place. Believe it or not that is what this war was about.
Q. Is Iran and Zabar still holding this thing up?
A. NO
Q. Is ALG an attorney or an investment group.
A. Attorney
Q. Will the dealers and the banks be exchanging and in the know at the same time?
A. I believe that the banks will know first.
Q. When you are talking about meeting going on in Washington DC do you know what govt agencies were involved?
A. Meetings were happening all over Washington DC and they were all regarding this event.
Q. There were some articles that were out of the CBI and it showed a rate of 1.30 and some were telling us that we should be reading this right to left.
A. Yes Amir told me that we should be reading this as 3.10 and that the 1.30 should be read from right to left and that will give you 3.10. The banker told Amir that the rate was at 3.10 and it was climbing.
We had an Iraqi tell us that his banker told him that they were getting 3.34 on the black market. I don’t believe that they are going to put that in their newspaper.
Q. Ken from S La-Thank you and the mods for all they do and special thanks to Wendy. Will we see this on the CBI or the For-ex or Net-dania first?
A. I don’t know. That’s a hard question. I am thinking that maybe CBI will have to post before you see it on the Forex and we may see this in the banking system first.
Q. Is Dan okay?
A. Dan is fine. He is spending some time with his daughter, it is important that he spend time with his family right now.
Caller-okay, I am just praying that everything is going great for him both personally and business wise.
Tony-Oh, no. Dan is perfectly alright, he’s just spending time with family and he should be on the call tomorrow. i am just reading the board and people are saying that they have just been needing to hear us saying something. Sometimes I just try to be a good neighbor. We did not shut down our sight because when all of the other sights shut down their chat sights we got bombarded by the visitors from the other sites and they did not understand our chat etiquette.
Q. Ray-I am in North Dakota and we are having some major flooding. I am about an hour and a half form Bizmark. This is the first time today that they have opened the backup gates. Give us some prayer.
You guys do a great job. You guys don’t BS around, you tell it like it is. These other sites they play these little riddles and all of that. Why the heck are they playing all of these little riddles and things.
A. Now I have to tell you that Okie actually talks that way. He’s an older guy and that is just Okie.
Q. A lot of this information is top secret information, otherwise it could affect a lot of things within. This intel that you get, how are you able to get this if it is top secret. I was in the military and I worked on nuclear weapontry with top secret clearance. If they did not want this information out they would not allow it to get out.
When this RV begins to come down and then suddenly the RV gets stopped. How many times have the wheels started turning and then suddenly they put a halt to it. How many times has this happened?
A. I personally know of 5 times when it has come down to within a couple of hours and it has fallen apart. I mean that this could happen just like it did today. At some point someone will get upset enough to force this event to go through.
Q. So this whole thing is all about negotiations. How much longer do you believe that this can go?
A. Today should have been the deadline. There is always the possibility that things are not always as they seem. Five days from now we could be hearing that it has already happened.
Caller– Tony, I know how you like to get your sleep and for you to do this tonight I know what a sacrifice this is for you. Hey, Tony, have you every heard of the Persian missiles? That is what I worked on myself.
Q I feel that most people are not getting how really big this plan is over the summer. Are these your intentions to reamin on here after the RV?
A. Yes, we will be passing information on. There is a plan for our economy and a plan for the dinar after the revaluation. We will try to bring some people on to help you with it. Hopefully people will start looking at the bigger picture and be able to. Our country has a five year, ten year and 100 year plan. This plan explains how opportunities and structure of the cities will change. We can look at our governemnt and see who is going to be in position at what time.
Q. Indonesia has been discussing performing an RV but now they are in discussion with Iraq. Do you believe that the Rupia may possibly RV at the same time as the Dinar?
A. Yes
Q. According to the intel who is holding up the RV, Our government or Iraq?
A. Our government.
Q Nick-do you think by silencing everyone that the powers that be will actually allow this RV to take place?
A. Well, first of all I am just being a good neighbor. Believe me, if we were really that much of a threat they would have shut these sites down already.
Q. Do you recommend or think that I should cash in the larger denoms for the smaller denoms.
A. I can’t recommend anything. I know there are a bunch of different philosophies out there. I know that the plan is for everyone to do whatever is necessary in order to make Iraq’s economy stable. When Shabibbi said that he could do a 12.00 dinar, then I believe that sooner or later it will hit that rate.
Q. I talked to a friend in Iraq, Do you think that the instability of the terrorist groups are setting this back at all? How much do you think this will play into the RV.
A.I don’t think they are going to let this upset the apple cart. I think that once these people get food in their stomachs and in their houses and electricity and comforts, the more they are able to relax then those terrorist groups will fade. I think that what we are doing is we are giving Iraq the success that they are going to have.
Q. My question is on investments. I saw something on foreclosures and the massive frauds that have taken place by some of the major banks. they are still not sure who all of these properties belong to because of the problems on the titles. Be careful and do a stringent title search because of the forgeries and the titles that have had forgeries.

Q Did you say that Iraq will have cutting edge banking systems.
A.
Q. How about the smart card. The new world order and the smart card. Are you familiar with Paul Harvey? I am interested in hearing what is the rest of the story on what you will be able to buy and sell with this smart car.
A. I know that some of you are old enough to remember 8 tracks. We had those 8 tracks and then they came out with cassettes. Now what you did not know at that time was that CDs were already sitting on the shelves when the cassettes were introduced. When the first CD came out there were already the new smaller CDs sitting on the shelves. Do you know how much money was made on the original CDs.
It’s the same thing with banking and technology. The banking system and the world order are the same way. They were planned many years ago.
Q There will be a time when you will be able t share everything with us about the RV?
A. Yes, Scotty G is actually writing a book about this RV. There will be a lot of information that we will be able to put out after the event. Hopefully I will be able to share this with you tomorrow.
Q. You need to do this more often. You are talking about some really good stuff. We need to get you on after midnight more often.
Q. Linda-The DFI expiring at the end of this month. This is based on other information that I got. I understand that they very well could extend and if they do extend it, it would be because Iraq needs to build.
A. First of all, the DFI funds are in NY under the protection of the US, The RV was suppose to occur 30 days prior to the DFI funds release. I personally do not think that the president will be extending the Executive Order #13303 and this absolutely would affect the date of the RV.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum