IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al madden comments to our members post 5/27 early morning conference call « on: Today at 07:30:29 PM » FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Al madden comments to our members post 5/27 early morning conference call « on: Today at 07:30:29 PM » FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Al madden comments to our members post 5/27 early morning conference call « on: Today at 07:30:29 PM » FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat May 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Al madden comments to our members post 5/27 early morning conference call
« on: Today at 07:30:29 PM » FROM ANOTHER SITE

Through excitement we often forget and this stands true to all Intel, and always will. Please remember, Intel is a rumor till it happens, yes true it is Intel, but at the same time things that happen now, 5 to 8 hours from now could be totally different. So nothing is written in stone, only dust and a slight wind could blow that right away!!! This also goes for buying Dinars, anything posted does not mean to go out and buy more dinars.

Hello Everyone, I am very appalled at the way the fold has been acting after the call last night. As far as Delta goes, well what Frank says is what is said from Delta, I have seen this time and time again, on PTR, Bluwolf said it best he would buy Dan a Trophy, so he does not feel left out.

My stand point is this, to say things to Ty out of text and to bad mouth the GET Team, is just about as childish as a bunch of pre-school children! We have to learn to let it go in one ear and out the other. The part that really bothers me is the way he has to drag Ty into this game and that is all it is a game to them. Luckily The Get Team and Planet Dinar think differently on this and the once the RV is announced, whoever says it first well kudos to them! As my buddy Okie says we might have all come over on different ships, but we are all in the same boat, very true Okie very true.

Years from now will anyone really remember who called it first? I doubt it! And once we cash in who is really going to care who said it first. I can say this and I know I can speak for Blaino on this, we are here to give you the latest Intel, whether right or wrong that is what we are here for. We are not here to push Dinars, we are not here to have your hopes and Dreams to be shattered, both Sites have a much higher standard than that.

Now on to the early morning call. The info we have is info provided from many different sources, which many speak Arabic. So not just the one site or source claiming they speak Arabic. These people and we know the truth, and saying that Maliki did not have a speech and announce his intentions to raise the value of the currency is all hogwash. Now Blaino and I put a lot of thought into this last night and asked each other many questions to each other before bringing Terry on our call that Blaino and I began. We discussed it further and decided to bring it once step closer and have a call.

Blaino’s team worked very hard and diligently on all their Intel and reports to Blaino, and so did The Get Team. This is nothing to joke about or to say we pulled it out of a hat. I will say this-the info being put out still today is the same from last night with the exception of the rate, which if you stop and think about that; why would they give out the rate, in my opinion they will enter the rate either Sunday or Monday, and start the cash out on Tuesday.

I am going to say it again as we always have said, do not go out and buy more dinars! do not do another layaway based on our information.

Bottom line is I stand by the call last night or should say early this morning, on everything that was said, we still have the same info, and I trust my sources and with that, for all the ones that are down in the dumps or wondering why they are not seeing anything is because my opinion as I mention earlier is we will not see the rate till Sunday or Monday. So let’s keep the chin up and keep the Faith, keep the prayers going and wait for the word of Cash in on Tuesday!

God Bless!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down