IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Screens Conversation by Robdel7 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Back Screens Conversation by Robdel7 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Back Screens Conversation by Robdel7 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue May 24, 2011 9:24 am

Back Screens Conversation by Robdel7 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Can anyone tell us about these back screens that change color? I have researched them and not finding anything except what a Forex operator told me. Here is the conversation:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Moustafa '

Robert: Hello Moustafa,

Please wait while I transfer the chat to the best suited site operator.

You are now chatting with 'Peter F'

Peter F: Hello Robert, welcome to Client Services. May I have your email address to better assist you?

Robert: Just have a quick question about back screens.

Robert: Is there such a thing as a forex currency going to a green screen?

Peter F: I'm not familiar with the term, no.

Robert: I am new to foreign exchange, I was told that when a currency is about to change in value, it changes color from Red, to amber then green. Does that sound familiar?

Peter F: The two things that I can think of is:

Peter F: 1 we have arrows that move with the rates and if the rates rises, it changes to a green,up arrow and if the rate falls, it changes to a red, down arrow.

Peter F: The other thing that I can think of is what we call Pivot Points and how far away it may change or the possibility of it changing in a different direction the colored arrows will show that.

Robert: ok maybe thats what they were referring to.

Robert: By the way any movement on IQD?

Peter F: That is available under our Research section.

Peter F: We don't trade the IQD.

Robert: OK, Thanks again. thats all I had.

Peter F: Thank you for visiting. Should you have further questions or comments please log on to chat, email, call us at 1-877-***-**** or internationally at 1-908-***-****.

So I am hoping this Green screen is true, but I cant validate it. Can someone validate that those screens do exist or are the Gurus just priming us up AGAIN!

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down