IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToothyGrins4U: DV – 5/20/11

Go down

ToothyGrins4U: DV – 5/20/11 Empty ToothyGrins4U: DV – 5/20/11

Post by Bandit1 Fri May 20, 2011 11:54 am

ToothyGrins4U: DV – 5/20/11
May 20th, 2011

Yet again I have read some of the posts that indicate the RV has happened and the rate has been set. There is some creativity or at least added information from news sources that elude to the GOI making progress…again. It has been spun into information that with a bus token will get you a ride across town. So if the information is hype and speculation what do we actually know? Here is how I see it: July marks the end of the second quarter and Wall Street Czars are plotting their next moves as we speak. Politicians are having two speeches prepared, one will take credit if things look up and the other will point blame if they don’t…but why? It is simple, when we casually discuss global economy, the variables and factors involved are simply mind boggling. Do our leaders know what China is REALLY thinking? ..or vice versa? NO- all they can do is speculate and formulate plans to address the most likely scenarios that will unfold. It’s like a weather man giving the weekly forecast, sure he has good information and reasoning to predict a week of clear skies but that doesn’t mean I stop bringing my umbrella in my car. No one on these sites can provide any real predictions maybe only educated guesses. With so many countries sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for Iraq to emerge as a reasonably uniform country, governed by a democracy of sorts that opens the doors to opportunity, it stands to reason that Iraqs politicians may even have their own agenda. Puppets on a string for so long surely they want to cut the strings and move forward. I imagine they have as much trouble trying to predict what will happen as we do. My point is that when you consider the magnitude of these matters, the powers involved and the hidden agendas all converging in anticipation of the pending opportunities that may unfold, how can we possibly try to predict anything concrete? The Chapter 7, completing the government seats are two things that are clearly top priorities for Iraq. Do they have a plan for their economy immediately afterward? Does a one legged duck swim in a circle? The thing to remember is that these are “plans” or “intentions” and there are a lot of factors that can alter these plans. I believe the GOI knows that and they are putting together their own agenda because when it is all said and done they realize that there will be a feeding frenzy and they can benefit from it or continue to dance to the will of the puppet masters. Something will happen and I have a hunch (nothing more, just a hunch) that this will happen before the end of June, likely June 7th. What exactly will happen, remains to be seen and anyone who thinks they can predict the outcome is nothing more than overly ambitious. Of course, it appears many of them have their own agendas in the practice of trading the currency as much as they can. Let’s hope Iraq gets it together soon and we all do well for being patient because if this doesn’t play out like we hope the defecation is sure to impact the rotary oscillator-
GOOOOOOOOO RV and LIVE WELL
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum